Ladies!!

hi,still thinking about meeting ?new here and booored.really love to meet.

ahh ok just be careful my dear ..welcome to the club!

basty wrote:

ahh ok just be careful my dear ..welcome to the club!

I think this thread was intended for ladies, bro.

[Moderated: off topic]

yes!! why are there guys in here?! i thought it's for ladies. :/

hey all
definitely i'm up for it, that would be really nice if we get together and break the boring routine
whatsapp 0531962353

@ alitiger > I will suggest you to create a new thread on the Riyadh forum please if you want to meet other members, as here it is a thread for ladies only !  :dumbom:

Thanks,

Priscilla :)

Hi all,

Some off topic post has been moved to a private forum, as the thread is dedicated to Ladies only, do the title.

Regards,

David.

[Moderated: Off topic.]

Will be glad to meet :)

Hi, sarah
Love to meet new people, mingle with them..just give me an update!

Just let me know...the date schedule for meet up...

[Moderated: You don't look like a lady]

Hello Ladies, I will be there in August!  Hope to meet all of you soon!

(moderated: please note that this thread is for ladies only)

(moderated: off topic)

yeah we will meet and have some fun here in this secret place of riyadh.

ibrahim_dkhan wrote:

Sure, we can

:offtopic:

Please note this thread is for women only. If you are looking for female companionship please be advised that this forum is not a dating site. Thank you for your understanding

(moderated: Kindly avoid your phone number over the forum please)

Hi Carmine,

I will be arriving in Riyadh at the beginning of August and it would be nice to make some friends when I get there. 

Please feel free to PM me and maybe you can give me some advice/info about what to expect.

Many thanks :)

Hii..
Is the idea of the ladies gathering together still open for new members?
Did ladies meet .

[moderated: off topic]

chillu wrote:

Hai i amjames.i will call you latter dear

Seriously dude, how desperate can you be?  5 [consecutive] posts in about 3 hours, carrying on a full blown creepy soliloquy by yourself...

Hey ladies! It would be very interesting to gather wherever you want!
Pm me when you guys have decided where to go cause i am really interested to meet new people from all over the world :)
Thanks!

Its very lastminute I put a post up a hour ago but I will be around at 7pm onwards if anbody LADIES WOULD like to meet sorry for the caps but you have to on this Expat.com alot of people dont understand the concept of ladies only meet!  ;)

Well I dont know is that a joke?

Yes of course my husband would love to see youso he can tell you what he thinks!  :-)

hi well....would you like to talk to a male....?

Hi/ Salaamu alaikum ladies,

I'm currently teaching English at International House Cape Town, but I'm really keen to teach in Saudi. I'm new to the Expat.com and would like to know how do I go about doing so?

shakeelah,

start by searching dave's esl cafe and finding a position you might be interested in

Rareshine, thank you so much for your comment :)

I'm in for the ladies meet up.

Hi Pals,

I am a software engineer. I am working as a Quality Analyst.
Pursuing my Masters degree in Finance and Operation along with my wotk life. I am getting married in Riyadh and would be settling there with my husband.

I am new to these groups. Would be owing my gratitude towards all and sundry present here in this forum if we get in tounch and acquire fimiliarity with each other.
I really looking forward to this.

Thanks,

You Are welcome

Thank you :)

Any ladies wanna meet up on friday? pool party perhaps?

(guys don't be pervert, this is for LADIES ONLY)

Wow would love to. However I am currently not there,woudl be available after 2 months or so...
Enjoyyy...

Hey all,

Count me in. I landed 7 days ago and i'm getting a tad bit restless now lol. Would love to meet you all!!! :)

Lay

I will be keeping an eye on this thread...I am a Scandinavian woman, living in UK, moving to Riyadh later this year with husband. Son is in college at home, so there will be only the 2 of us moving...I would love female friends to meet up with  :D

what about guys  :D

Closed