ExPat-Quito Socials

I think there's already been a thread started regarding social get-togethers in Quito for ExPats, although I couldn't find it.  I rarely, if ever, have an opportunity to speak English, and I find myself wishing that I had someone with whom I could speak English, face-to-face and in person.  Does anyone else think that they are isolated from the English language?  Is there an English-speaking, social group in Quito?  I am loosely defining "social group," as English-speaking expats getting together for the main purpose of speaking in the English language?  Do such "social groups" exist in Quito?  I live in Sector Magdalena (in south Quito) and not far from the Magdalena Metro Station.  Thanks for any information related to the subject, "ExPat-Quito Socials."

This anecdote is a bit foggy, but about a decade ago there was a cool kat living in Old Town Quito who would comment about the gringo socials he would attend at a clubhouse of South American Explorers, which is basically defunct now.

According to Wikipedia, "·The Quito office appears to have closed sometime around 2014". I recall the expat saying the founder of this club house didn't want to continue paying rent out of his own pocket.

Then there is another organization that apparently holds socials via membership called Inter$Nations. I am not sure if that Old Town expat ever attended one of their events. I do remember the expat was reprimanded by the home office for mentioning them on this site.

Finally, long time expat, one-time commenter on Expatblogs (predecessor site of expat.com) and Youtube influencer Journeyman jack had a video recently talking about a gringo lunch that is held every Tuesday at 1:30 p.m. in a restaurant called El Patio in Cumbayá. Apparently, they have been at that location for 6 years, and before that they were somewhere else for 2+ years. He says 42 gringos showed up on that particular day.

This event may be your best option.