Want to meet some ex-pat Gringos in Quito

I've been in Quito for a week. Would sure like to meet some ex-pats. FYI, I'm retirement age, female. Will move on to Manta/Bahia area later on. [email protected]

StarsNmoon2 wrote:

I've been in Quito for a week. Would sure like to meet some ex-pats.

Welcome to Ecuador, Stars.

I am sending you a PM personal message with contact information for two Expat groups that offer meetups and field trips each month in Quito and environs.

cccmedia in Quito

Muchos Gracias. I look forward to the post.

message deleted

Nataly Elena 1 wrote:

I've been living in Quito for going on two years...still don't know any expats in the Center of Quito. Can you PM me that info as well?

Absolutely.  The PM is on the way.

Elvis, I know I'm new to the forum - this is my first post - however please could you send me that information too? Many thanks

Matt

MattieC86 wrote:

Elvis, I know I'm new to the forum - this is my first post - however please could you send me that information too? Many thanks

Matt

The info is on the way, Mattie C.

cccmedia in Quito

Hi:

I'm arriving sometime mid-October. Would love to meet you (or anybody :-) I anticipate staying til sometie in January at which time I'll probably be going back to Colombia. Since you're a lady, here's my profile: http://about.me/artwilliams
By chance, do you like to Salsa or Bachata dance? That's mostly what I do for fun...but then I've never been to Ecuador before either, so....

Regards,
Art

wanderingsalsero wrote:

I'm arriving sometime mid-October. Would love to meet you (or anybody :-)

Art, I'm sending you the Expat-group contacts I mentioned to Stars N Moon in Report #2 above.

Since the locals love to get in on the fun, you'll meet some of them there too.

cccmedia in Quito

Hello Elvis,

I got here in Quito just a few days ago and I'm trying to get out there a bit too, could you send me the information too?
Thanks alot!
Zac

Welcome to Quito, Zack... and to the Ecuador forum.

I am sending the information to you right now.

cccmedia in Quito