Premium Visa - Return Flight Ticket

Hello,

I have been searching for a return flight ticket from 27th July 2023 to 25th July 2024 without success.

How have you managed to prove the return flight ticket that lasts a year?

@latoyabessey I'm struggling to find something similar. Looking for a 1 year return and they don't seem to be available.

Have you considered buying a one way flight ticket and renting the return part. And then buying the outbound ticket that you will actually use nearer the time? There are quite a lot of places to rent these now like bookonwardticket .com, toponwardticket .com, onewayfly. com etc. It is a real ticket and is searchable on the airline's website. It is usually valid for 2 weeks from the date of purchase, unless you pay the full price for it within that time period then it becomes fully booked. So if you're not planning on actually using it it's best to get it less than 2 weeks before you plan to arrive in the destination country. It's a service designed for people who are entering a country where a return or outbound ticket is required but they don't yet know exactly when and/or where they will want to fly to. Or they can't get an actual return that far in advance of course.

Thank you, I'll take a look.

Excellent. Thanks.

@latoyabessey it doesn't have to get a return.  Just an exit flight pre booked.

So you can book a flight to Reunion for example

Thank you. That's good to know.

https://bestonwardticket.com/You can rent a return ticket for very little. Usually valid for about 72hours so best done close to your initial departure date. This is a legitimate ticket on a legitimate flight. The company "temporarily holds" your seat on the flight. This can be shown as proof on arrival at immigration. Your ticket automatically cancels after 72hours. Hope that all makes sense. It's inexpensive and gives you flexibility!

@breazo91 search for best onward ticket