How much cost the live in London for a familly

Hello everyone,

I received an offer to work like engineer.

I asked my self,  how much I needed to live properly in London with my familly (we are four, including me).

Due to my calculation it will be around 70kGBP.

thank you in advance for your help and feedback.

Best regards,

Hello bientranquil,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f600.svg

Please, note that your thread is now on the London forum.

Who best to give you details about the cost of living than members that live there.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hello everyone,
I received an offer to work like engineer.
I asked my self, how much I needed to live properly in London with my familly (we are four, including me).
Due to my calculation it will be around 70kGBP.

thank you in advance for your help and feedback.

Best regards,
-@bientranquil

Hi and welcome to the question.

70k seems to be OK to me, however, that type of question is always dependent on your commitments and lifestyle.  London is very expensive, taking into account house prices, it is much more expensive than Paris.  The Numbeo website can help you with some detailed costs of living in London; this link will take you straight to the current data.

I hope this helps.

Cynic

Expat Team

Hey..

Living in London can be quite expensive, especially for a family of four. The average monthly cost of living for a family of four is estimated to be around £3,400 - £4,000 per month. This includes accommodation, food and other essentials such as clothing and transport costs. Other items not included are entertainment expenses, insurance and medical care. Depending on the lifestyle you choose, costs could be much higher or lower. It's important to factor in all potential expenses when budgeting for a family of four living in London. With careful planning, however, it is possible to find affordable accommodation and make ends meet without sacrificing quality of life.