New members of the Slovenia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Slovenia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Slovenia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello fellow Slovenia forum members

I am currently not living or working in that area.

I am in the process of researching moving.next

I shortlisted Portugal and Greece

Still I am planning to visit Slovenia, especially coast towns like Izola or Lucija.

Did not book anything yet.

I may spend time with forum related with transport, banking, taxes and tourism.

Bled looks also interesting but far away from the coast.

Don't know yet, when I will travel - end of September or Begin of October.

When the hordes of tourists are gone.

@matjung Hello and welcome !

Feel free to open your own topic on the Slovenia forum to seek advice from members

All the best

Bhavna

hiii how r u

I want doctor job in slovenoa

I want doctor job in slovenoa
-@drshabirahmad786

Do you speak Slovenian?

@Bhavna Thanks, I commented https://www.expat.com/en/guide/europe/s … venia.html - we will see if it gets the attention of someone

@matjung hello people don't usually comment on articles.

What you can do is open a new topic on the forum by clicking on the Post New Topic orange button at the top here : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=370

Members will then be notified of your question and help if they can.

Regards

Bhavna

i wnt any adminstrative job role...

i wnt any adminstrative job role...

-@Muhammad Bilal85

Do you speak Slovenian?

@SimCityAT

No sir ,Can speak english

@SimCityAT
No sir ,Can speak english

-@Muhammad Bilal85

It is unlikely you will gt a job without speaking Slovenian.

@Julien. Hi sir i am from pakistan belong to lower family and cannot efford come to slovinia.. please help me i can do all the kitchen helper job .. most of  pakistani cooking i know well.. i can your house keeper jib i will so your all day work ...

Hello! Is there any farm jobs available in solvenia.. I'm from Sri Lanka

Hello! Is there any farm jobs available in solvenia.. I'm from Sri Lanka

-@Sandaru Gimhana

Sadly you will not get a work visa for farm work.

For what kinda jobs can I get a work visa?

For what kinda jobs can I get a work visa?

-@Sandaru Gimhana

A high skilled job, or job that is in short supply.

https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/data-insights/slovenia-mismatch-priority-occupations

Is there anyway I could get a visa sponsorship from an employer there?

Is there anyway I could get a visa sponsorship from an employer there?

-@Sandaru Gimhana

We are not a job agency, you have to find the jobs yourself and ask them.

@drnaseeb44,I need a carer or healthcare Assistant or caregiver jobs

Hi all,I am new here,looking for a caregiver,carer or healthcare Assistant job I'm Slovenia ,I am still in my country, Nigeria

Hello everyone and welcome on board !

Please note that we are not a recruitment agency and can not find you a job.

Members looking for jobs are required to create their CV in the Job offers in Slovenia section of the website.

Also, please note that the New Members thread is meant only for introduction of new members.

All the best

Bhavna

Hi everyone,

I will love to relocate  to a new country like Slovenia with my family on job permit visa,but I want to know how to go about that in a transparent way .

Thanks

Hello chidimmaoks,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

You should start by reading the Living in Slovenia guide for expats in order to be able to gather information. This guide will prove to be quite valuable.

If you wish to discuss a particular topic, please don't hesitate to initiate a new discussion on the Slovenia forum to pose your questions.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Really appreciated your attention,I will be very greatfull,please advise on the process

@Julien

Hello Sir

I am physcian practicing in Pakistan. I have MBBS, FCPS in internal medicine with wide range of experience in diagnosing and treating patients. I am trained in JCIA accredited hospital with world class of care. I am ready to offer my services and relocate if given opportunity. Thanks

@Julien
Hello Sir
I am physcian practicing in Pakistan. I have MBBS, FCPS in internal medicine with wide range of experience in diagnosing and treating patients. I am trained in JCIA accredited hospital with world class of care. I am ready to offer my services and relocate if given opportunity. Thanks

-@samanashah16

For that kind of work, you will need to speak Slovenian 100% and be at C1 level.

Hello

Fellow Members,

I am a citizen and resident of Ghana. I hold bachelor's degree in business administration, I was posted at the end of my studies to do my national service with Forestry Commission Ghana. Since then, I have developed much interest in farming and would like to relocate and work in farms. I hope member here will help me find the recruitment agency to work with. Thanks, and wishing you all a nice day.

My name is Oforho Alice I hold a bachelor degree in economics education, I have a background of farm work, reason being that my parents are renown commercial farmers. That spark interest in farm work. Moreso it brings me close to nature, which I admire so much.Please I need a farm job in Slovenia.

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your introductions !

For those looking for jobs, we have a dedicated section where you can create your CV for better visibility : Jobs in Slovenia

All the best

Bhavna

Thank you for the courtesy you extended to me during my inquiry stage. It was very thoughtful of you. I truly appreciate the confidence you showed in me and value the insights and guidance you provide.

My name is Ogu Jonathan Chilaka and I'm from Owerri, Imo State of Nigeria West Africa. I graduated in December,2016 from Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Anambra, Nigeria with a Postgraduate Diploma Degree (PGD) in Electrical Electronic Engineering. I came across your agency I'm willing to move abroad through this agency. I'm qualified Electrical Engineer with talents designing, developed testing, maintenance and supervising and optimizing Electrical systems components.

I'm skilled for power Systems, inspection and testing, site maintenance, circuit designs, industry standard compliance, health and safety.

I'm experienced in installation, repairs, maintenance and operation of electrical systems in both domestic and commercial environment.

Driving: Full clean valid international driver's license

Security: Clean report/police character certificate

Availability: Available immediately and willing to work flexibly as the role demands.

Time management: I follow planned schedules for all activities, time to ensure all clients received care without delay.

Others: Remain calm in stressful and challenging situations.

I hope to be given this chance as I am confident that I am capable of meeting and even exceeding your expectations.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration, and I eagerly await hearing from you about these opportunities.

Sincerely,

Ogu Jonathan Chilaka

@jonacobest

Hello and welcome !

I would suggest that you create your CV in the Job offers in Slovenia section of the website for better exposure.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 months ago
Reason : Please create your CV in the Job offers in Slovenia section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

My name is Rennie kagura. I recently started a journey to look for a job in Slovenia. I have a qualification in systemic counselliing and i am graduating in Geography and environmental science next month. I am also a passionate first aider. In addition i worked for a non govermental organisation that was into community work and food distribution for 15 years

Any advice will be appreciated

Rennie

@worldfixkitchens

Hello and welcome Rennie !

Feel free to create your CV in the Job offers in Sloveniasection of the website for better exposure.

Thank you

Bhavna

Good day dear

I am Ali Asghar Qureshi medical Graduate degree Bachelor of medicine and surgery having 10 years experience in Saudi Arabia ministry of health in primary health care as a medical practitioner currently I am working in primary health care in pakistan I want move to slovania for work any health care job

@draliasgharqureshi

Hello and welcome !

I suggest that you contact the medical chamber of Slovenia in regards to licensing etc : https://www.zdravniskazbornica.si/en

Regards

Bhavna

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1055977

Thanks!

Closed