Hi everyone

Hi everyone,my name is Mona Alexa, 34, born in Romania but recently moved to Ljubljana. Been discovering the city and its magic,I am still feeling as everything is new to my eyes as in the first weeks,I have the wonderful company of 2 pets,brought with me,rescued from the streets of Romania and especially with my dog,i adore having long walks in the city. I am looking for a walking&discovering the city partner,preferably English speaker that would like to teach me Slovenian, that loves animals or has even a dog that adores long walks?
I am not looking for a partner in the romantic way:)) I am in a long time relationship- the reason for me moving to Slo.
For more info, please drop me an email, tnx  :)

Hello Mona Alexa and welcomr to expat-blog,

Thank you for this introduction :)

I am sure you'll make some nice contacts soon.

Hello Gijom,

This in an Anglophone forum could you please keep it to English, so that it can be readable for all our members ;)

Thank you,
Melissa

Hi Guys,
Tnx For your kind reply Gijom :) Drop me an email when you will be visiting Ljubljana. I have started learning on my own about the culture of the my new country, there are so many interesting things that captivate my attention. I also started a personal blog on line- how it is,for me, as a foreign living in Ljubljana, with photos and other stuff, so if anyone is interested in joining in with information regarding the subject, please drop me a line as well,so i can provide with the online adress of my blog. I am sure our experiences will help others and also us to understand the Slovene culture better. Till next time:) xx