Schooling in Bahrain
There are numerous schools in Bahrain that you can choose from. You do have to contact the schools as soon as you start thinking about moving here though as they fill up very quickly. There is nothing more stressful for a parent than moving house and not being able to find a good school for their child.
There are schools for every nationality and there are a lot of bus companies that collect your child from home and deliver them to the school safely. They will also collect your child from school and drop them home at the end of the day. Most of the bus companies also offer a late collection twice a week to cover after school activities. This is included in the monthly fee. Visit the List of educational institutions in Bahrain to see the list of schools.
Fees for the top end schools vary between 1,300BD and 1,700BD per term depending on age of child.
Written by Josnuggles.
Guide section: Study
Latest guide articles
- All about Jobs and Work in Bahrain
- Shopping in Bahrain
- Driving and Public Transports in Bahrain
- Schooling in Bahrain
- Where is the best place to live in Bahrain?
- How can I find a place to live in Bahrain?
- Introduction to Bahrain
- Driving license and cars in Bahrain
- Doing Business in the GCC. A Simple Guide to the Westerner.
- Mixed martial arts / Boxing
- Bahrain steps up traffic penalties ?
- How's Al manah ? Need a review for stay.
- Regarding Cost of living in bahrain
- Bahrain to Jubail
- offer to work BMC Muharraq area
- Does anyone know where can i buy L-argin …
- Debit cards in Bahrain!
- Schools with ESL program
- Isa Town - Driving License Application