Rent in Costa Rica

Hello :
            This is Hermeuto once again .Now I am triyng to meet people who is able to offer a suitable place to rent ,there in Costa Rica - I mean a confortable house ,economical one not necesary placeed downtown ,but with some facilities to reach by car ,bus ,train etc.
            The main purpose is to remain in Costa Rica for almost one year at least,perhaps any longer .
            Meeanwhile I find fair so as to meet people interested in business regarding Informatics ,Programming ,Finance conroll and the like.
            I gues a lot of big opportunities  appear day after day and it is worth getting ready in advance to start with.
            The fastest I can get an answer to this is the sooner I will be coming here,so I encourage everybody to contact me rom now on.

Regard   Hermeuto

Hello Hermeuto. :)

A new thread has been created on the Costa Rica forum as you were off topic on the other one.

Concerning the rent, you should post an advert in the Housing in Costa Rica section. It could help.

Good luck in your research,
Aurélie

Thank you Aurelie ,you have been very kind

Regards   Hermeuto

Hermeuto,

What area of Costa Rica are you interested in?

- Casey

A Dull Roar

Did you already search on the internet? There are many offers online. I recommend you not to look only at the offers made for expats, you might get a better deal if you look at the "regular" listings. Just search Google/ Yahoo/ Bing for "alquiler casa san jose costa rica" and you will have a ton of results.