Returning to Paris from Gibraltar?

Hello, it seems to cost a fortune to fly from Gibraltar to France.

Any price/idea someone ?

Thank you

Bus or train to Madrid and then the overnight sleeper to Austerlitz (I've done that on a number of occasions)

If you don't want that sort of trip then bus to Malaga and fly from there.  Easiest way to do that would probably be bus to Marbella (express from algeciras) and then the airport bus from Marbella.

I found no train station in Gibraltar, can you take the bus to Madrid directly from Gib ? Is it expensive?

Nearest train station is Algeciras.  Bus also from Algeciras.  Bus is cheaper.

To get to Algeciras you need to cross the border and go the bus station at La Linea.  Runs approx every 40 mins (from memory) and takes about 40 mins.  Costs around two euros plus.

You can get to Marbella and Malaga from La Linea but the the times are not very convenient, and it is more of a semi-direct service.

OK, I think I read it is a 3 hours trip by bus right with 4 buses per day? Looks like a long trip then to fly to Paris, then reach home for the week-end and come back on Monday.

Do you know if many people need to return to Paris for the week-end ?

If we are a lot, we could rent a but every Friday for a come back on a Sunday afternoon from Paris.

Where did you say you wanted this to be a weekend trip??

I have no idea how many, if any people want to return to Paris for the weekend.

You may wish to consider remaining on the Iberian peninsula for the weekend.  It isn't that bad.