Please help me decide

Hi,

I received an offer in Kimbe, Is it safe there? I am an asian girl with my husband and 2 year old daughter.

Hi and welcome on board oriora!

Maybe you could tell more about it.
The position and what is offered by the company for example.

Regards
Armand

hi armand, gud day, I was assigned to be the administration manager in kimbe.  they offered me 36,000 kina as basic annual salary and with accomodation and electric allowance.  I have no idea with the living standard there in kimbe and the safety,because i will be bringing my family there.  Is my salary enough for the expenses for our food and other expenses.  How about the education for my daughter, she is already 4yrs old, and I have no idea if there is a good school in kimbe.  how safe is the place there.  because i am worried about the safety of my family.  thank you and have a nice day.

Hi Oriora! I am also a fellow Pinoy who has an offer too to work in PNG. If the package does not include medical insurance for you and ur family, free schooling for ur child and no transportation provided, don't accept. Life is hard in our country, yes. But it is much better as compare living in PNG without those benefits

Hi maivilla, yes, the company will provide for our accomodation, for the education of my son and medical insurance too. but i will be assigned in kimbe, and i have no idea with the life in kimbe, the safety there, is it safe to live in kimbe and is kimbe international school a good school coz i have a son who's still studying .. thank you.

kimbe is far safer than moresby.

Hi oriora,

Yes, kimbe is much safer than POM. i cannot say much on the school, but education is far more better in the philippines. maybe you can ask the recuitment agency to secure a curriculum from the school so you have an idea.