Hands up if you are not egyptian

Charley1977 wrote:

I am not Egyptian but my family is. I have no problem with everyone coming here as long as people don't assume it is a dating service or a foreigner pick up joint!!

well said .....

egyptians are friendly and they are here to help us, i agree with you that you can meet some bad egyptians who use this site as a dating one...but most of the egyptians are here to make our life here easier :) ....and its up to you to ignore anyone you dun like ( iam sure theres alot of expats are worse than egyptians) so dun classify the mas egyptian or not all of us are friends and anyone can help the other

I'm half egyptian, but I must say that this forum has helped me in a lot of aspects and that most of the information was provided by egyptians. Thanx to all!

I'm not! Meeting nice and honest Egyptian is really a great gift!

i am not Egyptian too. but around me it's very difficult to meet one who speaks very well either English or french. And sometimes, it's difficult for me to talk with Egyptian people. However, I don't want to retreat for any reason. i think that somewhere there will be kind people

Boulote, maybe it's because u  didn't send a long time here, I hope. Or u met the wrong person, no worry u ll find a lot of nice people here !

boulote wrote:

i am not Egyptian too. but around me it's very difficult to meet one who speaks very well either English or french. And sometimes, it's difficult for me to talk with Egyptian people. However, I don't want to retreat for any reason. i think that somewhere there will be kind people

mprier wrote:

Boulote, maybe it's because u  didn't send a long time here, I hope. Or u met the wrong person, no worry u ll find a lot of nice people here !

I second your opinion, mprier. Most Egyptians - especially the young generations born in the late 70s and up - are bilingual or even multilingual .....

boulote wrote:

u can start making friend from here. yeap, almost all egyptian have a bit different pronunciation in their English, but I have to admit it as their accent.

just try make friend with foreigners in this forum, and u'll get another Egyptian friend who can speak English well soon inshaAllah

Hello everybody . I am Lisa from England.I just arrived Egypt. I am looking for getting a job, any suggestions?. Thanks

Hi Lisa,

(you are a bit off topic)

I would suggest you to start a new topic on the Egypt forum and try to post an advert in the Egypt classifieds > job section. Thank you

M too, i'm not Egyptian.

I am not Egyptian, but i am mommy of a little Egyptian :)

Me too but I am happy here and I love Egypt

I'm from Northern Ireland!!!

i am not Egyptian I am  Pakistani/ American

Just one more thing I love EGYPT and EGYPTIANS

I'm not Egyptian I am an American married to an Egyptian and a half and half son :) We have one American dog (I owned him before moving here) and one Egyptian dog (he owned him before we met)... :)