Who to vote on?

Geely, u don't mind if Im talking about ur country.

You're terrible egyptian, accept the critics, like every countries, urs not perfect. try to be constructive, instead of defensive

no, I am not Egyptian, I am living in Egypt for twelve years, I am married to an Egyptian. I have my own opinion, but I don't want to influence the Egyptian voters, that's why I gave only the websites of the vote compasses. The voters have to know by themselves or by other Egyptians what to vote or by an independent vote compass.

And someone from another country who doesn't even live in Egypt should not give his/her opinion about this subject, he/she didn't do that once but even several times!

lol Geely, i didnt know that i had to get your permission to share my very own opinions. are you even aware that this is an expat forum? which means, non-egyptians will be here sharing their own ideas.. if there was any rule about who can share his opinions and who cant, that would be for admins to warn.. otherwise its none of your business. besides, who told you that i've never been to Egypt? a side of my family is egyptian.. but even if it wasnt, again, it's none of your business.

however i understand the reason why you're attacking me. its because im defending the islamic face of Egypt. whether you like it or not, Egypt and Egyptian majority is Muslim and Egypt will remain an islamic country.. the first round of the election already made it clear.. i think it's time for you to keep quiet

The biggest problem facing Egypt today is economic. The January revolution was based on fighting for a decent standard of living for ALL Egyptian citizens irregardless of their political or religious ideologies. The majority of people have embraced the elections and this is definately the way forward irregardless of the   results.

However a word of caution, the surge of the islamists, either brotherhood or salafis, and the manner in which it is being portrayed in the media is only going to crucify the economy. Egypt is one of the very few Muslim countries without a substantial amount of oil, and a heavy reliance on tourism. If Egypt moves too much towards the Saudi or Iranian doctrines then you can forget tourism as a foreign currency generator....

who will suffer, well not the educated doctors and engineers but the average man on the street....and a second revolution will be inevitable. There are generations of uneducated people who rely on tourism as their main source of income, and whilst they voted for MB because of their excellent record in community work, and quite rightly so, they are either misinformed or unable to see the big picture. A kilo of meat today is welcomed but not at the expense of no work for the forseeable future.

The liberal parties big stumbling block was not pointing this out to the millions of people who rely on tourism for their income......the fact that they didn't even make this the basis of their manifesto shows they are not in touch at grassroots and therefore don't deserve to be in power...the signs are not good .

who said that the MB wants a Saudi- or an Iranian-like doctrine?

No one,
I said IF Egypt moves in this direction

"the surge of the islamists, either brotherhood or salafis, and the manner in which it is being portrayed in the media is only going to crucify the economy."

lol @ media. we all know who is behind it. do not even pay attention to what they say. and if tourists wont be coming to Egypt just because of what the media says, then so be it. right now, justice and immediate development in other fields are way more important. besides, we all know the truth. and so do the Egyptians. which is why the majority voted for MB. it makes me laugh everytime someone mentions MB with saudi or iran lol