Registering at PF and other Qs

Hi all,
First off - sorry for the long post, thought I would try to put all my questions in one instead of multiple posts.

I should be receiving my VIPER based on marriage shortly (hooray!), and wanted to find out what steps I will need to take once I set foot on Brazilian soil (RJ). I will be making a trip there for around a week before returning and then back to BR in a few months time whilst I prepare to move.

1.How to register at Policia Federal
Does anyone who has been through this process have a step-by-step guide I could follow to register at the polícia federal?

2. Book an appointment
Does this need to be done prior to my arrival?  any help with the correct links please

3. Which Policia Federal
Does it need to be the one at the airport (which I hear exists) or can bypass that and go to one closest to the address I will be staying?

4. Documents to submit at the PF
I will take with me the original marriage certificate (Brazilian) and Passport with Visa inside. Is there anything else I should bring other than these two items?

5. Payments to PF
Knowing what I know so far, I am expecting that further payments will be due. Does anyone have an idea of what these will be?

5. Items to Receive
Once I have registered I am expecting to get the id card (CIE). I will be in BR for a week, can this be achieved in this time?  I am also not looking to work. So not concerned about getting a work permit/card unless there's another good reason to request it. Are there any other things I should expect or request?

6. Taxation
I am currently living in the UK and will be looking to lift and shift (although not immediately) to Brazil.  I am employed here in the UK and do not have any income sourced in Brazil. Is there anything that I  need to be aware of? Will I need to pay anything?  I am completely unfamiliar with this. Ideally I would like to be off radar at least until I completely move, so any advice appreciated.

7. Change address of CPF card
I have a CPF that was register at a previous address and now I need to update it.  What are the steps to do this? Can I do it at the correios?

8. Wildcard
Once I have the visa in my hand and registered, would it be OK for my wife to also register a visa request for the UK? This is a speculative question, so not really important - idea being that we can move freely between countries without restriction if we needed to. Would BR be required to report to the UK and vise-versa?

AfroPrince,

If you'll only take the time to read them, all of your questions are answered in the following two topic threads:

IMPORTANT NEW CHANGES FOR THOSE APPLYING FOR PERMANENT VISAS

Getting married in Brazil, Permanent Visa and documents required

Regarding issues surrounding immigration to the UK for your wife, that is information you will get either from posting to the United Kingdom Forum, or from the Consulate-Gerneral of Great Britian.

Cheers,
James     Expat-blog Experts Team

Thanks James, Strangely I stopped short of some of the answers I wanted in the first thread you posted and am going through the second thread now.. Will post if I need any further clarity.

Again, many thanks