How to get an invitation letter from brazil

hi i'm babu.i'm from bangladesh.currently i'm doing study in malyasia..i want to travel in brazil bt the high commission of brazil they require for an invitation letter for visa.so anyone can help me to get an invitation latter from brazil..plz plz plz

Hello babu,

Unfortunately the chances of citizens from Bangladesh, Pakistan and India of obtaining any category of visa for Brazil are almost ZERO. The government here has made the requirements for those citizens about 20 times more difficult to meet than those for citizens of any other countries in the world.

Also a Letter of Invitation would only be able to be issued by a Brazilian citizen or permanent resident who is a member of your immediate family, your Brazilian employer or a very close friend who has known you for many years (and you can prove that relationship).

Sorry, but I refuse to sugar coat things. Better to crush your hopes right away, than to lie about it and make you think you've got a chance, only to find out later that you never had a chance.

Cheers,
James     Expat-blog Experts Team

Hello Mr.James.
                       i am getting an invitation letter from my Brazilian girlfriend for applying VITUR.i know her for last one year.but you are saying about proving the relationship?how to prove it?what do we need to do to prove it?

You may be asked during the interview at the Consulado-Geral do Brasil in your country to offer some kind of proof as to how long you've known the person who has provided the Letter of Invitation if they are not a member of your immediate family.

This can be done by providing them with photocopies of (dated) letters that they may have sent to you by mail in the past. If you've kept the envelope along with the letter even better still since it will have a postmark date. Photos taken of you both together in the past if you've been together. If you have corresponded by e-mail then provide copies of the e-mail conversation chains, they're dated. It's really not that hard to do if you're asked.

Cheers,
James   Expat-blog Experts Team

hi mr james,   
    thank you for your useful information.but as a student what chance do we have for this those countries..

letters and emails???
   we donot use any of the two for communication.
we talk daily on skype and whatsapp.so now how can i prove it to them?

Do you ever have a bad signal and need to use Skype's text feature? You should take some screen shots of the contact log for your Skype calls with her, anything that will show the ongoing contact. Show them the WhatsApp conversation list on your smartphone.

Cheers,
James        Expat-blog Experts Team

oh great!!
Thanks Mr.James.
that i can do.i have also some video recordings of conversations from Skype,which i kept for my personal purpose to see my gf whenever i miss her.and whatsapp...my phone is full of her conversations.Is this sufficient.?

Well it certainly will help. Who knows, they may not even ask for proof of the length of the friendship, but it's best to be prepared if they do.

Cheers,
James

Hi My Name is mohamed I'm frome Egypt and i know family in brazil but they don't how to make an invitation to me to get there

Hi
good day
I'm shabbir Ahmed my i have invetation later for Visa i visit already there i love to visit again there I'm a business man living in UAE i want to visit again for business purpose
Best regards
Shabbir Ahmed

Hi
good day
I'm shabbir Ahmed I'm from Pakistan living in UAE I'm a business man may i have business invitation letter from Brazil i visit already there i would love to visit again for business purpose
Best regards
Shabbir Ahmed

This post was in 2015. In 2017 the laws changed.
To be eligible for an investor visa a foreigner must invest R$500,000 in either an already existing Brazilian company or in a new Brazilian company. It is possible to get the visa with amounts less than this but there is more subjectivity involved in the decision. The CNI (Conselho Nacional de Imigração or National Immigration Counsel in English) is the body that is responsible for making such a decision.

Babu Jee,

We appreciate your interest in latine America as brazil is fertile land, green as compared to Canada and high quality of life as well, we encourage you to komplete your study and will provide you an invitation letter.

Muzammil Shah6 wrote:

Babu Jee,

We appreciate your interest in latine America as brazil is fertile land, green as compared to Canada and high quality of life as well, we encourage you to komplete your study and will provide you an invitation letter.

?? I'm lost and have nothing.
Brazil is South America.
How did Canada become non-fertile?
What invitation letter are we discussing?
Does one need an invitation letter to visit Brazil? Just a tourist visa?

Also, a Letter of Invitation would only be able to be issued by a Brazilian citizen or permanent resident who is a member of your immediate family, your Brazilian employer.
Help me understand, please.

Hi: Am Abdirashid from Kenya ,am business man i would like to get invitation letter from Brazil anyone who can assist me please

Abdirashid,
An invitation letter can be given from a company that offers you a job and is approved by the Brazilian labor agency.
An invitation letter may be given from a family member who is a BR citizen or permanent resident.

Hello how can I get invitation  from Brazil

Please I need to go on vacation  to brazil

06/23/22 Hello how can I get invitation  from Brazil

- @ginaben22

Hi, ginaben22.  There are only two ways to get an invitation letter for Brazil:

1. Be invited by a Brazilian company that has given you an employment contract approved by the Ministry of Labor, or

2. Be invited by a Brazilian citizen or legal permanent resident who is willing to take responsibility for your support if you don't bring enough money with you.  It's illegal for tourists to work in Brazil, so clearly only a family member or close friend will be willing to do this.  People who are in Brazil illegally, by overstaying a tourist visa, for example, may NOT provide invitation letters.

Aside from these two options, it MAY be possible to vacation in Brazil on a prepaid package tour.  In this case, the tour operator takes responsibility for obtaining visas, for care of the tourists while they're here, and for getting them back to their own country.   If you're really interested in a vacation, check with tour operators in your country for their offerings.
Please I need to go on vacation  to brazil
- @ginaben22

What country are you from? US citizens don't need visa to Brazil, all you need is to buy an airline ticket.
06/23/22 What country are you from? US citizens don't need visa to Brazil, all you need is to buy an airline ticket.
- @Californian.in.SP

Per their profile, Cameroun.
Soil fertility.....

Interesting angle.

This only matters if you plan to acquire farmland.

I stand to be corrected by my peers here, my understanding foreigners cannot acquire large tracks of farm land in Brazil. There is a process to undergo, before you can lay claim to tracks of land.

Although a number  of American farmers gotten theirs in Central Brazil. So i could be wrong ( and that would not be my first one ). 

Canada soil is not fertile??? Really  ????   Go tell the wheat and canola farmers out there about your assessments. 

The only challenge to Canadian Farmers is seasonal planting, a hindrance Brazilian Farmers might not have. In Canada, you have a 200 mile  ( about 320 Kilometers ) stretch from the US border towards North where most of the Canadian population lives ( give or take, 80% of the population ) .   

The rest, Saskatchewan, Alberta, The Atlantic Provinces, is wide open rugged terrain, and for most part, sparsely populated, except for farming, cattle ranching, and mining enclaves.   And yes sir, there is planting out there, provide you don't piss off the folks from the tribes. In Canada, they have a lot of saying on what goes over their land. And the Canadian track record on respecting the Tribes is a whole lot better than Brazil's or US ( just don't tell the Ohka tribesmen ).

Matter of fact, most of the Potato consumed in the US Eastern Seaboard comes from places like Newfoundland, Saint Edward Islands,  Nova Scotia.   Idaho potatoes go to the West Coast, Food Processing, and your McD.
Hello friends, I am an Afghan, a friend has sent us an invitation.  How do you send it?  Invitations are sent to Afghans

@James  Hello friends, I am an Afghan, a friend has sent us an invitation.  How do you send it?  Invitations are sent to Afghans

@abthreeHello friends, I am an Afghan, a friend has sent us an invitation.  How do you send it?  Invitations are sent to Afghans

08/21/22 @abthreeHello friends, I am an Afghan, a friend has sent us an invitation.  How do you send it?  Invitations are sent to Afghans

- @afghank8822

Good evening.  Your friend should send you several originals of the letter, because one will need to be left with the Brazilian Consulate and one will be attached to your passport.  Each original letter must be notarized at a Notary Office (Cartório) in Brazil. 

Your friend should send the letters in a way that the package can be tracked, and the fastest way that you or s/he can afford, whether International Registered Mail or through a courier service, like DHL.  Is your friend clear on the information that the letter must contain?

@abthreeI need an invitation to Brazil, who can send it to me?

@abthreeI need an invitation to Brazil, who can send it to me?

- @afghank8822

afghank8822
abthree and others have explained the process well.  If your knowledge of English is giving you problems let us know your dialect and we may be able to translate or you could use google translate.

08/23/22 @abthreeI need an invitation to Brazil, who can send it to me?

- @afghank8822

Your original question said that a friend was sending you a letter, so that was the question I answered.  If you're looking for a stranger to send you a letter, that's almost impossible.  Anyone sending an invitation letter for an applicant to obtain a tourist visa is accepting legal responsibility for supporting the applicant while visiting, and is subject to possible legal penalties if the applicant tries to stay in Brazil illegally after the visa expires.  Friends and relatives are often willing to accept that responsibility, but not strangers.

If you are a refugee seeking asylum, I would suggest approaching the Brazilian authorities through the UNHCR, or directly at the nearest Brazilian Embassy as a refugee, not a tourist.
I am from Afghanistan. My life is in danger here. I want to be given a humanitarian visa.  Here I live in secret. I don't know how to get to a safe place

@Texanbrazil  I am from Afghanistan. My life is in danger here. I want to be given a humanitarian visa.  Here I live in secret. I don't know how to get to a safe place

What can anyone do?  I will send all my documents to him
08/23/22 I am from Afghanistan. My life is in danger here. I want to be given a humanitarian visa.  Here I live in secret. I don't know how to get to a safe place
- @afghank8822

There are resources at this site that you can use to request help:

All the best to you.

@bala mohan Hello brother I hope you're good I have girlfriend from Brazil we know each other since from last 5 years I'm from Pakistan but now living in Saudi Arabia I want to know how she can send me invitations later

@bala mohan Hello brother I hope you're good I have girlfriend from Brazil we know each other since from last 5 years I'm from Pakistan but now living in Saudi Arabia I want to know how she can send me invitations later
-@Yasir Farooq63
Can you obtain a tourist visa?An invitation letter from a non-family would be for a tourist visa and the letter would state s/he would provide a place to stay and funds if needed.You will need a return ticket on or before your tourist visa expires.

Should you decide to marry in Brazil, you need to review the process for a family reunion-type visa on your BR Consulate/Embassy website. This will be very difficult in Brazil due to the need for many documents required by the MJ/PF.

hello everyone this is hakim khan from Afghanistan

need an invitation letter to move to brazil for some time does it Possible to get an invitation letter?

please help me

Easier to move into Canada  or USA than Brazil, coming from your corner of the world. 

Brazilian Consular Officials are well aware of the Afghani country flight and are under no obligation to any type of Visas., short of humanitarian Visas doled out to refugees.   

A few Afghani  refugees made into Sao Paulo, and most are still living in the GRU-Airport as their refugee status is being sorted out.   

https://www.acnur.org/portugues/2022/10 … uas-vidas/

https://www12.senado.leg.br/noticias/ma … -no-brasil

https://brazil.iom.int/pt-br/news/carti … -no-brasil

https://g1.globo.com/profissao-reporter … egra.ghtml

https://www.vaticannews.va/pt/mundo/new … iados.html

https://www.amb.com.br/acolhida-humanit … efugiados/

Chances to get an invitation or a tourist visa..... 1:1.000.000.000

@hakim17khan Hello Hakim ! Am sorry for what NATO and allied powers did to your country for years. There are many Afghan and Syrian refugees in Brasil. Apart from that Lebanese , Angolans , Nigerians, Japanese, Chinese communities. Some of these migrations happened in last 20 years others in over 100 years. We have German and Italian Communities also in Brasil but they are so old now that they are 100 % Brazilians. Don't go by any negative comment as the gentleman always reek of racism even though he himself is a migrant here and just a gringo. Never mind , Brazil being a poor country and considering the language barrier much better option is Germany. If you still insist on Brasil ill look and message you on what can we do.

It's not just the invitation letter only but also your profile which matters for you to be able to get a visa. I have had experience where ppl got visas because the invitation letter was strong.