Which area is best for TPM. Seri Petaling, Bukit Jalil or....

Hi,

I have just moved here and will soon be working at the technology park in Bukit Jalil. I am looking at some condos and there are a few i like in Bukit Jalil. Trouble is, even though its only 5-10 minutes away from TPM, i understand that in the mornings you either, cant get a taxi because the taxis want longer journey fares (BJ - TPM isnt a long enough trip), or the traffic is so bad it takes 30 minutes or more.

A taxi driver recommended getting a condo in Seri Petaling or just outside. There is one i quite like in Sungai Besi but there aren't many amenities out there. Can anyone advise? I really like the look of Bukit Jalil as i like the park, the golf course and the shopping facilities there but i dont fancy being stuck in traffic for 45 minutes in the morning or waiting for a taxi that wont come!

Would appreciate any comments. They would be really helpful. All the agents tell me is that everything is wonderful!!

Thanks,

EX.

Arena Green could be the best place to stay with walking distant to TPM. You can also check out the housing section in expatblog.

Hi, are you looking for ready-to-move-in properties in Bukit Jalil/Sri Petaling?

If you are looking for new project, would suggest you to look into Parkhill Residence which is located directly at Technology Park Malaysia, however this will be ready in mid year 2019.
++++

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Hi.,

I suggest you can live near the Calvary convention church and the LRT would be a good idea. I have a brand new garden unit condo which I am going to rent out very cheap please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks,
Mrs. C

Would you consider a long term car lease?