Camera gear shops

I'm kicking myself that I forgot to pickup a variable ND filter for my DSLR while back in the UK recently.

Does anyone know a camera shop that stocks decent camera gear where I might be able to get one here?

And no, I don't mean Extra ;-)

hey!
i would say ashraf's (branches in hoora, city center, seef mall) or found this link http://bahraindslr.com/index.php?route= … path=61_65 (never tried it though), but compare prices before you buy!

well expatriates.com also a good option!

T&R

thanks for the link! Doesn't look as if they have a variable but maybe they can get hold of one for me.

they actually had one in the shop and are delivering it free tomorrow along with a new lens. Thanks logicalindian!

well they attempted to deliver the lens.... buuuuuuut the promised "in stock in the shop" filter wasn't in the delivery so the lens has gone away again. A series of phone calls later and it turns out that it was "sold". Amazingly, two people in Bahrain in the space of 24 hours both needed the only one in the country? Methinks not...

I was offered a 67mm filter for my 77mm lens with an adapter but this kind of defeats the object of a 77mm lens so... er... no thanks.

Less than stellar customer service. :(

sigh  :(  hope they are getting another piece?  :unsure