Moving to Slovenia

Hello.. My wife and I are thinking very seriously of moving to Slovenia, we have stayed in Bohinj area and loved It,
so have been looking at properties for sale in that area, we have also looked at a property  in the kog area which has vineyards, we want a property that we can develop a couple of letting cottages, I do not think the vineyard area would get many tourists? I want any advice for an English couple moving to Slovenia,, good and bad.... Steve

well the fact is that more and more tourist come every year. by some odd coincidence i've read today that 14% more tourist come to slovenia compared to last year same time, most of them from austria, italy, croatia, hungary...about vineyards i've heard that this niche is becoming more popular but i think it really depends on the advertisment. being a native english speaker will help alot in tourism but on the other hand will give you quite some problems dealing administrative work. if i were you i'd try to find someone else who does this kind of job and ask him for advice.