Hello My Kababayan in Slovenia :)

:D Hello everyone, i am a filipina married to a Slovenian guy.  When i visited my husbands country last year, its was so awkward to be the only foreigner from there country.  It is really strange, knowing that you visited to a country so lovely yet you think you are the only Filipina existed.  Well, anyways it was fun.  I was just wondering, to meet my kabayans so we could get together someday, somehow if youd love too.  I would like to meet some new friends in every countries maybe and particularly it would be really nice, to meet anywhere in Slovenia.  My husband is living nearby Maribor area, we will visit next month and i hope to meet you guys, my fellow Kabayans.  :D regards to all!

Hi kababayan, i hope we can meet you, there are more or less 300 registered filipino here in Slovenia :)

i am kim, i am living here in Ljubljana :)

Ah really, 300? that is very nice... hopefully someday I could meet you all.  How long you are staying there and how do you find Ljubljana so far?  :D

Hello,

Yes, there is a filipino community here in slovenia :) there are also many filipino in part of maribor, :) hope we can meet you someday. Everything is fine here in lj, I love it here, also we're living close to a big park called tivoli, and we're just around the center. Are you still here in slovenia? :)

tlaga, meron din sa maribor? malapit lang yan sa place ng husband ko.  nasa qatar kami nagwowork ngayon..  ikaw, ano pinagkakaabalahan mo?

bingbang wrote:

tlaga, meron din sa maribor? malapit lang yan sa place ng husband ko.  nasa qatar kami nagwowork ngayon..  ikaw, ano pinagkakaabalahan mo?

Hello

Please write only in English when participating on the anglophone version of the site.

Thank you

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello everyone. I am married to a slovenian too but havent been there yet. Can anyone give me an idea or some tips on how to pass the visa application through china, tokyo or india? Pleaaaase? And maybe i could join you guys soon sa het together :)

Hello Mrs.Borsic.,I am with a Slovenian guy too.,and we choose India coz his friends who already had Filipino wife's there in Slovenia suggest us that there in India is better and fast of papers

Kabayan are you still there in slovenia?

Kabayan , are you still there in slovenia ?