Looking for a job in netherlands

Hi, im mary ann from philippines. Im looking for a job in netherlands. I hope you can help me to find a job.

Thank you

mean13 wrote:

Hi, im mary ann from philippines. Im looking for a job in netherlands. I hope you can help me to find a job.

Thank you

Hi and welcome to the forum.
If you are looking for work I suggest that you post your CV in the jobs section of the forum located at the top of this page.

Hi mean13,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I created a new topic with your post here as you were off topic of the previous thread.

Could you please tell us what type of job you are looking for and why have you chosen Netherlands?

Thank you,
All the best,
Christine

Are you still in the Philippines or already in Nederland and where in Netherlands are you interested to work?

hi mabuhay

you need to google the recruitment agencies in netherlands in particular in amsterdam...there are many job agencies which can help you.
i am not sure which field you are looking for a job but there are few sites you can register and post your cv/resume and cover letter to each job and also basic to intermediate knowledge of dutch language helps as well.

good luck and best regards
Merwyn

Hello Mary Ann,
Welcome to the Forum! Good that you found us here! :)
It's a good initiative that you inform  and search before you move.

Moving to the Netherlands is a big challenge and having a job will make it so much easier for you. :top:

However, when you are posting such question on this forum or other media, it would be easier for others to read more information about WHAT job you seek and WHO you are.
This means information about your skills and qualifications and the area or function that you look for.
And very important for an employer here is to know the languages you speak.

These things might give you more chances to receive answers from people reading your post.

All the best to you!

Rachel