Reg.omsb

Dear friends,

Did any one knows about submitting our documents in OMSB Data flow and charges ?

Hello,
I too heard of this data flow when I was to do the renewal of my MOH lisence, in the second week of February 2015. But my sponsor had done all those things for me. He said the charge was 72 riyals. But later a couple days back I heard it got raised to 84 riyals. Don't know the procedures as I was not directly involved.

Dear friend,

charges 72 or 84 rials is Per Head or each paper as we are submitting ? because as u know we have lot of papers in our profession like degree,Indian license, experience letter, mark sheets for each semester etc. please, your answer is very valuable for me,please if possible ask ur sponsor .if possible mention ur phone number, i can call u. my number is +***

Thanks in advance.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Sorry for the delayed reply.
dataflowgroup.com/e-services.html#tab7
Go to this site. You will see the link there How to apply. Download the pdf document which is well and clear.
It says that my dataflow procedure also is not complete. So I have to do it myself again. And am on the way.

Update:
Submitted the certificates for data flow yesterday and paid RO 141 via debit card. The procedure is fully online. Its under process of verification now. I will update later.

If one employer, should we submit all the experience certificates (with gap of service continuity) issued by same employer for DATAFLOW verification?

Hi. I'd just wanna ask a few questions. I was offered a job as a derma nurse in Sohar, Oman. I'll be taking my Prometric exam here in my country. Unfortunately, my employer hasn't mention anything about a Dataflow. They also said that I will take the Oral Exam for nurses when I get there.

My question is, if I'm already in Oman, would I have a problem regarding Dataflow? Considering that the employer has already selected me.

I'd appreciate your response.