Relocating to Guayaquil - seeking job as Chef or English Teacher

i an Indian, working in UAE. i am a professional chef and English language teacher. my experience of cooking is above 8 years with hotel management 3 years degree and in teaching is 5 years with TEFL certification.
i am relocating to Guayaquil, Ecuador, as my fiancee is from lima,peru and she is working in Guayaquil, Ecuador.
i am searching for a job in any of the above fields, like as a cooking job or english teaching job.
if anybody can help me please...........
it is very important for me to move to Guayaquil, Ecuador by this May,2015.
Help me Please......

If you have an extra $25,000(US) you could get an investor visa.

mugtech

i am sorry to inform you that, i do not want to be an investor or opening a business in Guayaquil, Ecuador.
i am searching for a job in Guayaquil, Ecuador. as i will need money to survive there.
if you can help me to search a job as a chef or assistant chef, that will be very much helpful for me.

thanking you
shayan

Hello shayandeb :)

Kindly note that a new thread has been created as from your post on the Guayaquil forum to help you get better interactions.

Also please avoid creating same posts on the forum, all similar posts will be removed.

Concerning your job hunt, please drop advert in the related field of the site : JOBS in Guayaquil.

Thank you

Kenjee
Expat.com Team