Filipino

Is there any filipino here? Im Filipina im here now at Czech republic, i leave in Studulky   :gloria

Hi cristiaylsworth,

Welcome to expat-blog!

A longer introduction might be helpful to facilitate contact. :)

Please feel free go through the Filipino expatriates in Czech Republic Network, this might surely help. :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Hi cristiaylsworth
,i'am leng from Valenzuela city,Philippines i'am going to prague,this month,can we be friend? do you have a facebook?please give me your contact number or your name in facebook..good day to you ..

Hi po, Sure message me po sa Facebook Cristina Aylsworth po anytime you can message me im always online in FB, Sure po we can be friends hope to see you here, Have good day :)

hello po gusto ko rin sana makilala ka at maging kaibigan kaso ang layo naman  nasa olomouc kasi ako

jenski_2007 wrote:

hello po gusto ko rin sana makilala ka at maging kaibigan kaso ang layo naman  nasa olomouc kasi ako

ENGLISH please as this is an English speaking forum.
Thank you.

ang layo mo nga dito sa Prague maraming mga Pinay dito :)

i want to meet friends can speak english and tagalog

Stumpy sorry if Jenski wrote Filipino words we are same Filipino so we use our own language :D

Im sure marami kang makikilala marami naman din mga Pinay dito sa Prague kaso gaya ng sabi mo malayo ka sa Prague hehehe

cristiaylsworth wrote:

Im sure marami kang makikilala marami naman din mga Pinay dito sa Prague kaso gaya ng sabi mo malayo ka sa Prague hehehe

Again, please post in ENGLISH only as this is the language used on this forum. This forum is not a chat room and so others need to know what you are saying.
If you persist in using tagalog then the administrators are likely to ban you and remove you from the forum

Stumpy we are so sorry we dont know that we are not in chat room or PM because most of the people sen me a message is a Filipino and I already send my apologies to you and we already chatting in PM or Chat room, Thanks

cristiaylsworth wrote:

Stumpy we are so sorry we dont know that we are not in chat room or PM because most of the people sen me a message is a Filipino and I already send my apologies to you and we already chatting in PM or Chat room, Thanks

Thank you. That it what the PM system on this forum is set up for.  :top:

Yes, there is a few Filipinos in Prague, just do not know anyone personally.