Visa for Kurdistan

hi,

did you recently move to kurdistan? if so can you share the process of applying for visa.. Did you go there on job visa or visit visa?

Thanks.
Fahad

Hello Fsa and welcome to Expat.com.

Your post has been moved and a new topic has been created on the Iraq forum.

Are you looking to relocate to Kurdistan or are you looking for work?

Thanks,
Aurélie

I am trying to find a job there. But if moving there(immigrate) is easy that's one of my open options too. How's the immigration process there?

Thanks.

American Citizens can travel to Iraq without a Visa.  We receive our visa at the port of entry as long as you have not travelled to Israel with the current passaport.  As far as working, depends on the job, but usually the company will process your work visa after you arrive in country. 

Hope this helps.

hi,im from india n i want general work to kurdistan,so i need a work visa for kurdistan.

i got ur message,im agree in that salary,so how u process avisa for me,reply soon.

i want visit visa , i am  from dubai , basically  india , i am doing business in dubai , i want start business in kurdstan

i want work in dubai,u can send me work visa,please reply me.

helo ,

i can arrange job for you in dubai m i want your profile in detailed

[email protected]

helo ,

i like to relocate my business to kurdistan

[email protected]

helo , i want  visit visa for short visit and start business at kurdistan

helo im living in india,my name is bhismaraj pokhrail,my address;kadamtala,district;darjeeling,pin number,734011,west bengal india.my date of birth 12 july 1978,

i want work overthere,u can send me work visa.

helo dera ,

i am doing international placement agencies , from dubai and india ,   i got licens in dubai  , my own company , i want establist my business in iraq , erbil , pls advice me how is situation there ,

[email protected]

Respect sir/madam
I'm looking for job in  iraq /kurdistan/dubai and others country.i have long experience in fine dining restaurant and hotels.
Thank you
Megaraj