Visa principal

hi

any body from Tamil nadu which part of INDIA.

Regards
ranjith

Hi ranjith,

Could you please introduce yourself and be a bit more explicit?

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

I'm not from Tamil Nadu but used to live in Chennai.
I miss Chennai with its great weather, pretty beaches, and fab veg eateries like Eden and quick lunch places like Hot Chips in Adyar at the corner of LB Road and the road going to Mahalibalipuram.

Sorry I'm not of much help.

hi

i am from india and i had finished B.Tech india and i am working since 2001 from hotel industry ,now iam looking for job on erbil in hotel industry,i have experience in engineering department.

can you help me to how to get the job of erbil hotel and have experienced on gulf also for 3 years as a various field.
thanks for your reply.

thanks happy

i read all your article it is wonderful and fantastic ,it was well explained to who are thing to work on erbil nice and also i want know how to start to find the jobs for engineering or should i follow any sponsor like middle east.

ranjith

I am so sorry but I don't know how people here get their jobs.
But all the expats I meet came here because of a specific job offer. I have not met any expats who came here first and then found a job.
Maybe you can google terms like Iraq + Jobs+ your career field?

Just don't send anyone any money. That could end up being a scam.
Good luck!

I have seen some Indian nationals working at the Rotanna Hotel. Maybe you could try their website since they have Rotanna hotels throughout the Middle East?

Another big hotel here but it seems to be very Turkish is the Divan. I think they also have an international website.

They are building a Doubletree Hotel (Hilton) here and a Best Western too. But I am not sure of how long it will take to build since they are just breaking ground right now.

thank you very much for your reply  and i have one more request could you tell the name of star hotels which i can find the job at their website .once again thanks.

Open Now:
Divan
Rotanna

Under Construction and Not open
Doubletree Hotel (Hilton)
Best Western

Best way to find this information is to pretend you are looking for a hotel room in Erbil and use a search engine. That will show most of the mid-range price to expensive hotels here. Then write down the names of the hotels you are interested in. You can look for the hotel websites and see if they are hiring