Looking for new Indonesian friends to learn the language

Hi everybody! This is Peter, I am from Italy and have been living in Paris for two years now. I adore foreign languages and I really want to take up Indonesian (beginner level), does anybody know where to find some new Indonesian friends here in Paris?
I could easily swap some Indonesian lessons with English, French or Italian ones. Should anybody have useful tips Please feel free to contact me anytime, my mail address is [email protected].
Thanks in advance to those who will help, I really appreciate!
Hope to hear from you soon!

Peter, Paris

Hello Peter   I also in Paris can  speak Italian ,English  urdu Hindi and indonesia too

[Moderated : Please do not share your personal contact infos on a public forum ]

Have nice day

I come from Indonesia n would be nice to share knowledge about my culture and Indonesia language with you :) feel free to ask

slt peter, comment ca va?.. je suis indonsiene ..c ma langue maternelle, voudrais bien de partager ma connaissance sur l'indonesien a toi , n'hesite pas de me contacte, stp:)

Hi Angelicute, how're you?
Thanks so much for replying to my post, if you are in Paris I would like to meet in person, maybe next week.
What do you think? I really need some lessons of Indonesian, I want to learn the language so badly!
Feel free to send me message on my box or a contact of yours so I can write you back.
Thanks so much and all the best!
Greetings from Peter, Paris

Good evening everybody!
I am really looking for some new Indonesian friends LIVING IN PARIS, for educational and cultural purpose.
I want to learn Indonesian on a good level and learn more about the country and the culture general.
Please, I invite anyone who might help to contact me on my private mailbox, address [email protected].
I live in Paris (France) and I speak English, French, Italian and Portuguese.
Thanks in advance everybody for your help, I am so grateful.
Best regards,
Peter from Paris

@ idnjkt > It would be great if you can post in english on this english speaking forum please.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi How have you been getting on ,on your trip  true France , the very best part you should come is the French Riviera its really lovely , and Monaco there Flag is the same as your ,flag so you must come  johnny ,