Meeting new people

Hi there, I'm a 33-yo Dutch girl and I've been in Paris for over a year now! I'd like to meet some fellow creative souls to share beer and stories with. Speak French too, albeit not very fluently ;)

Hello
I am 35 I live in Paris too
To improve my English and  also to interact with interesting people  I would like  to meet you 
I would be happy if you accept
I am engineer I  work in hauts de seine (92)  I can meet you  where you like in Paris region after office or  the day in weekend
bye

Hi Slaquer, I am 30-yo Polish girl who just moved to Paris. I am also looking for fellows to share beer and stories with ;) we should definitely meet! :)

I am in, if you had any plans to meetup ..
Lets create an event ?

hi I am 34 years Parisian guy who like to meet international (and french of course) people, so I'm in !

@julfontain >>cool.. Let us create an event here ? ;)

I am also in!  Does anyone already have something they are dying to go to see?  Some local music perhaps or a bar they would like to try but haven't dared to go alone yet? I don't know Paris well enough to suggest but if someone wants to be the first, I would love to meet up sometime this week.

Hi ! As I am parisian I can suggest a bar that I know and love and very central. I must stay it is my favourite bar ! what do you think ? possible to eat there as well, and drink especially wine but they have also beers

Yep, I'm up for that so lets go with Julfontaine's bar choice and what about Thursday or Friday evening at 7.30?

I am in for friday 7.30 PM to start the weekend :)

Sounds great! I am in. What is the name of the bar?

Damn I won't make it Friday ! what about next week

Is it still ok for Friday ??

That's a shame Julfontaine (what is your name by the way?)
Would someone like to suggest a bar for Friday?  #Julfontain, what is the bar you were going to suggest?  I'm pretty sure some of us will be more than happy to meet again next week.  I will!

Lets say Cafe Oz 8 Rue Saint-Denis, 75001 Paris ( Metro : Les halles ou Chatelet ) ?

Irish Pub , in front for Church St eustache. Metro les halles ?

7.30 Friday it is then.  Cool! :-) Cafe Oz 8 Rue Saint-Denis, 75001 Paris (Metro : Les halles ou Chatelet) I suggest we go to the bar on arrival and say we are from the expat group.  If you appear to be the first, then find somewhere to sit and tell the bar staff where you are then when we each ask, they will send them over?  Or if you think we should make ourselves some kind of badge, wear a silly hat or carry a copy of The Times newspaper under our arm then we could do that too of course!!

Ok.
But Friday evening will be more crowd in the bars and also hard for barman. Let's say front of the bar and wait 10 minutes before entering. Or exchange mobile ?

Hi guys ! my name is Julien and I'd like to show you the bar I would feel bad if you go without me ;) so next time

Have fun mates I wish I'll be there tonight !

Hi,

Still up for today evening at 7.30 P.M ?

That's too late, I only see your meet-up ! If you have any other plans like that, I would be happy to share it with you.
See you,
Séverine

Hi everyone,  Kris and I made it to a meeting last night in the snow.  Everything looked very pretty but the bars were very quiet. We had a really nice evening.  Julian, would you like to arrange for us all to meet next week at your favourite bar?  Any day after Wednesday is good for me.

Yes, i was nice y'day.. Let create another event next week :)

Hi guys ! unfortunately i am quite busy next week end and I'm off for the week end ! but I suggest we book for next week ? what do you think about thursday 31st ? Will bring you to my bar ;)

Hi Guys!
I'm Barbara, italian expat in Paris since a while!

I'd be happy to meet you for a chat!

I have few favorites bar but since we have a parisien in the group i'll follow you with pleasure!

Unfortunately i'm not available this week but i'll be happy to meet you everyday next week!

Just let me know :D

I am in for next week...

And this week also, if someone has good plans :)

I have put the 31st in my diary so just waiting for you, Julian, to tell us the name of the bar.  You have been building up the suspense!!

I could do Friday, Saturday or Sunday this week.  If someone wants to say a day, time and place, thats cool with me. I am up for seeing a band and a bit of a dance (not clubbing - sorry) but maybe in this early stage of getting to know each other, Im just as happy meeting and chatting. I leave work at 5.30 in the 5th all those days, so an early meet is also OK with me if that's what someone wants to suggest.
:cool:

Hi Tina ! next thursday 31st perfect ! the bar I'd like to bring you is just a simple bar. It is not the craziest bar in Paris ! I just had only great nights there and I love the atmosphere !

I am in for this Friday evening and also for Saturday. Any suggestion for the place to hangout ?

Hi guys!

i'm in for the 31th January or the 1rst, just tell me the day, time and place.

I can reach you at 1830 at earliest in the center of paris.

Cheers!

@julfontain : We all waiting for you on 31st january ^^ send the address of your favorite bar and time to meetup

31st sounds great! :)

Hi guys!
I m ok for the 31rst, Mr  Fountain where is this famous bar? :-)

Guys what about rdv at 19h, does the time suite to all of you?

Cheers Barbara!

for me 19.30 as i work at 92 as i don't know where the favorite bar of julian is located...

Does anyone has plan B, if julian doesn't post the comments ? ;)

Hello!!

guys, i propose to meet in chatelet since it is easier for everyone i guess.

I like the Imprevu bar 9 rue de Quimcampoix, a nice cosy bar whit not to loud music where we can easily chat together.

RDV 1930 in front of the bar? i'll wear a black anorak and pink glasses ;-)

Cheers!
Barbara

Sounds good. I am in for the bar and place

Hi guys !

so you don't want to try my bar which it is located near Bastille ?
I do not want to post the name of the bar here as it is a nice and quite small place and I do not want us to fill the bar.. I don't know how many people could read this page so I can send private messages to all of us..

19h30 is good for me, at Imprévu or at the other bar...

Trust me you won't disappointed :)

Ok Julian!

i'll try yours!

see ya there!
cheers

:)

do not worry I will send you the bar name and adress tonight in private messages. I like to meet a lot of people but for me nice place / nice bar means not huge bars such as Oz or O'sullivans or Indiana ! you have to choose...