Vacation in Dubai

Hi all.

We are coming to Dubai over Christmas and staying near the ski slope so the guys can go skiing.

We have already been to the Burj and seen the fountains. What else is really good to see/do in Dubai.

We are there for only 3 days (2 adults and 1 teenager) please give us some good ideas on what to do

Thanks in advance

Try to visit the Old town Dubai, by the creek side in Bur Dubai.

timeoutdubai.com/aroundtown/features/33321-34-things-to-do-in-old-dubai/

Thanks, the link showed up in my email notification so I'm reading through it now

http://www.timeoutdubai.com/aroundtown/ … old-dubai/

their is jbr ( jumeirh beach recidence)
Alsoo Their are many kinds of malls such as emirates mall , dubai mall , mercato mall , mirdif city center , ibn batota mall , oasis center
Their is the Zoo in jumeirh
skating and games and fish aquarium in dubai mall such a Hugeeee malll you will have fun
Global village
I hope you have a wonderful timee inbox me if u have any questions <3

princess_moza wrote:

their is jbr ( jumeirh beach recidence)
Alsoo Their are many kinds of malls such as emirates mall , dubai mall , mercato mall , mirdif city center , ibn batota mall , oasis center
Their is the Zoo in jumeirh
skating and games and fish aquarium in dubai mall such a Hugeeee malll you will have fun
Global village
I hope you have a wonderful timee inbox me if u have any questions <3

Thanks - kind of Malled out as we have lots in Bahrain and have been to most in Dubai. Looking for something different to do other than shop

Desert Safari, Go on a yacht for a day, go on a trip to Musandam, from Dubai..

mujahid5034 wrote:

Desert Safari, Go on a yacht for a day, go on a trip to Musandam, from Dubai..

Thanks for the tips :-)

enjoy the desert safari trip, visit global village you will do good shopping in reasonable price with best quality.visit mall of emirates, ibne batuta mall, corniche beach, diera city centre, jumeirah beach, etc etc

its best time to visit musandam

ZT-DXB wrote:

its best time to visit musandam

Thanks but a bit late now lol