Friday Brunch @ Momotaro - 5th of November

Found out about the Friday brunch when I was there for dinner just the other day. They have some of the better sushi that I've tried in Dubai.

Would anyone want to join me for the brunch on Nov 5th.
momotaro.ae/friday_brunch

A review on them from my last visit!
sgfoodieinuae.wordpress.com

debzn wrote:

Found out about the Friday brunch when I was there for dinner just the other day. They have some of the better sushi that I've tried in Dubai.

Would anyone want to join me for the brunch on Nov 5th.

http://www.momotaro.ae/friday_brunch.html

A review on them from my last visit!
http://sgfoodieinuae.wordpress.com/

Hey hun, had a look at the menu – am afraid not my piece of cake.. especially coz i m Veggie :P

thot they had pretty gd veggie dishes for a non-veg place lolz

debzn wrote:

Ok hun .. will see if Rob is up for it too – he might be.. plus 225 alcohol included doesnt seem too bad.. :P Confirm later. But I think Marleen had organised shakespeare for the same evening?

Newbie913 wrote:
debzn wrote:

Ok hun .. will see if Rob is up for it too – he might be.. plus 225 alcohol included doesnt seem too bad.. :P Confirm later. But I think Marleen had organised shakespeare for the same evening?

ermm thot that was off due to lack of response?

I'm game. At last, a sushi restaurant outing. I been pining over a good sushi for the past two months. Your last review was great too, it looked absolutely mouthwatering delicious.

farsight13 wrote:

I'm game. At last, a sushi restaurant outing. I been pining over a good sushi for the past two months. Your last review was great too, it looked absolutely mouthwatering delicious.

well guess ur outing didnt work out but let's see if this one works out

Hi Debz,

Yes my event has been cancelled and I'm happy that other people still DO have the courage to organize something.

I'm in for this one, too :top:.  Might I suggest to post the invitation, just a Shilpa did, also on other expat websites?  The turnup will be much higher.

Let me know if I can be of help.

Cheers!
Marleen

P.S. I'm happy for Farsight13, so please make this event work!:lol:

Hi Marleen,

u are most welcome to join us! Will post the invite.

Ps might be quiet for awhile as I'll be away and will be back end Oct.

Hi Debz,

I didn't see any time mentioned. Could you inform?

Thanks
Arlette

Brunch is from 1200hrs to 1600hrs

hi Debz,

Count me in too.

Cheers
Armen

sounds good Debzn, i will try to come f am not busy.

Hi peeps,

sorry for the long absence as I was on duty travel.
Have booked the table under my name, Debbie!

Cheers,
Debz

Have included the following fellow expats:

Marleneke
Farsight13
Armen

PLs do let me know by monday if you will be able to attend as I will have to confirm the table reservation!

Hey Debbie,

I will perhaps pop by the place to join u guys for a drink when u are done with the brunch.. my sister is here but she is AD atm and will probably will staying with me in dxb this weekend. She wants to go out on Thursday and we will probably be hungover the next day :P Will keep u posted…

Hi Debz,

I confirm for this Friday brunch!  Where and when do we gather?  12.00 noon?

Akram, if you're coming (which I reckon as highly probable) by car, could you maybe pick me up around Dubai Mall metro station?  I can walk, but it's somewhat complicated to get from the station to the mall :/ and too short to take a taxi.  If not, better have the sake ready for a thirsty sweating girl :lol:.

Looking forward to seeing you again,
Marleen

Hi Marleen,

we will meet directly at the restaurant. I think there is a shuttle bus from the metro to dubai mall!

sure i can pick you, just give me a call.
However, you should consider the shuttle bus, as suggested by Debz, if its more convenient and faster for you, as it may take me time to pick you and find my way to your location. Heck, i am considering taking the shuttle myself. In fact looking at the map, i think i might just park at the mall and walk.

debzn wrote:

Hi Marleen,

we will meet directly at the restaurant. I think there is a shuttle bus from the metro to dubai mall!

I can confirm that there is! It is called the feeder bus and it is directly outside when u exit the metro station. Just ask staff which exit to take, thats what i did last night :P it takes you to the mall direct (its only one stop)

AWESOME, thanks for that timbit.

Guys,

Many thanks!  Good to know.

Problem is that the metro is not operational before 1 PM, so I will have to come by taxi anyway :/.  In which name is the reservation, Debz?

See you soon,
Marleen

Marlèneke wrote:

Guys,

Many thanks!  Good to know.

Problem is that the metro is not operational before 1 PM, so I will have to come by taxi anyway :/.  In which name is the reservation, Debz?

See you soon,
Marleen

Hi Marleen,

the table is under my name: Debbie.

Have posted my contact details on social circles.

Cheers,
Debz

We shd be staying beyond 2

Thanks for turning up for my brunch! Who's up for another foodie outing?

I know i am. i am thinking BBQ.:P

korean bbq?

Damn straight. :P

Debz,

Thanks for the great brunch event!  I have so absolutely enjoyed the bubbles, the wine and....  ALL the food!  And most of all: your help and organization!

Yep, definitely up for another foodie event.  Don't know what Korean BBQ is, but about to find out??....

Best regards,
Marleen

HAve posted a new korean bbq threat, go check it out!

BBQ's make me a bit queasy sorry! xx

No worries babe!