Dubai-The city of Attraction...I'm comming

Planning to come to Dubai for Vacation this week and would like to take every opportunity to visit the man made creations of the city. Friends and pals please take some time while I'm there.

Heena

Hi Heena,

Warm welcome to Dubai

Maqs

Thank u Maqs. Just landed and can feel charm of the city.
I need to plan out my city tour and the good places to catch on, Though i have read on net and heard places to viosit.
but don't wanna miss if anything new attraction has come up recently. With this  holiday i would also like to see if this can be  option to plan to look for career opportunity in HR Related field.

Hope to catch up with u maqs in dubai mall.

Heena

No probs heena. I'm into HR and i can be little help to you. You sound confident and I'm sure you'll have better prospects here. Will c u @ dubai mall.

Sounds good maqs. I'll try my luck...pass ur details. vll get back to you. Do you have idea about good places around JBR?

hotel, beaches, pubs, cafes.. what kind off place ?

Hope u will have great time here..........:)

Ahan

beach is not that good now in JBR, lots of construction is going on.

I Could see lot of construction going around  JBR and noisy too, so don't think i would like to go around, While on a round to beach I  got some info about Miracle garden and Global Village to Visit- Do you guys been there and would you advise if there any sense to visit this places?

Thanks.

Been there, it nice you should go especially to global village, youll see the crafts of all country who participated. But dont expect it to be a classy place. :-) and if you love flowers u have to visit miracle garden.

Btw watch out for the traffic tomorrow, roads going to that places will be closed. Better go to palm jumeirah or yas island in abu dhabi (yas waterworld, ferrari world, marina cirquit and go to abu dhabi city check the big mosque.

heena_Birmingham wrote:

I Could see lot of construction going around  JBR and noisy too, so don't think i would like to go around, While on a round to beach I  got some info about Miracle garden and Global Village to Visit- Do you guys been there and would you advise if there any sense to visit this places?

Thanks.

I am planning to go to sharjah lighting festival along with my friends and their families. If you like you can join. probably on Friday. The light festival will start from this friday Feb 6 th to feb 14. I read the news from gulfnews website.

Thanks very much for your guidance. I already feel the heat of traffic yesterday on my way to Dubai mall. I was stuck in traffic for hours yesterday and had to change plans. just went to mall of the emirates and came back.
Gosh first day and so much hectic...Not as expected. Hope i have better days ahead in Dubai.
Once again appreciate your help Guys.
Maqs thanks for being so kind and helpful and the coffee treat.

Hey Heena- It was my pleasure. Sorry for all inconvenience caused due to traffic..Hope you enjoy rest of your trip.

Cheers.
Maqs

heena_Birmingham wrote:

Thanks very much for your guidance. I already feel the heat of traffic yesterday on my way to Dubai mall. I was stuck in traffic for hours yesterday and had to change plans. just went to mall of the emirates and came back.
Gosh first day and so much hectic...Not as expected. Hope i have better days ahead in Dubai.
Once again appreciate your help Guys.
Maqs thanks for being so kind and helpful and the coffee treat.

Yeah thats correct. Dont hit road between 7:30 to 8:30,  evening 4:30 to 5:30, 6:30 to 7:30.

sunday it will be back to normal. you better see dubai museum and gold souq, see the history of dubai there.

I been to Dubai museum and the creek, It was nice and peaceful.Anything interesting events  to see in sharjah or other emirates?

Thanks.
Heena

lighting festival in sharjah, or just go on a roadtrip to see the northern emirates. nothing special there in my POV

Thanks Paul, Wts POV?

point of view, in my opinion. :-) hey try this restaurant near burj al arab named buqatir, its a classic dubai.

Ah okay thanks. Sure I'll try that.

Warm welcome to dubai.....
:idontagree:

Hi Heena,
My name is Lakhy, ill be visiting family in Dubai next friday 14th onwards, like you i have an itinary of things i know i want to do, Windsurfing, Bungee Jumping, Visit to Abu Dhabi and Possibly Oman, but asides from that i want to meet other people in bars and pubs as my family wont be intersted in these activites, would you be intetrsted in anything like this?

Check out Jemirah beach/marina?

Lakhy

Been to Palm yesterday and while coming back in cab I lost my Mobile Iphone-5. Not much bothered about phone but lost the T-Mobile sim card and all the numbers-not sure if there is way to find, Other than police complain. Unluckily i did not notice the cab number nor did i see the drivers details. I tried calling the RTA Number but did not had luck. Some how tragedies are countless in this trip. just praying to have safe holidays until i go back.

Any advice, Suggestions, Help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
heena

Hey heena, so sorry to hear about your phone. Just discard your number and the pin,So it will block the usage. Let me know if you need help in getting Dubai number.Give me a call or will meet up tonight @ marina mall.

Cheers.
maqs

Maqs so kind of you. I manage to get a new phone as you know it's so difficult lyf without a mobile.Vll catch u in cafe italia @ Dubai Marina.

Heena

Welcome dear it's your own Country ! If need any info then Call on +97155-1563926 Don't miss Sharjah Light Fest. and Al Majaz Water Front. Rest Sharjah Museum and Better to go Desert Safari. Must Watch ! have good friend of mine their for the VIP tour.

@ Wael. I would think of Qatar too.

sir i a kiran
phone is bussy you send mail now i am here

i am waiting

sir i am boy sir pleace reply me now i am waiting for you only.