Punjab

Hi all, I am looking for a recommendation about Sanskar International School, banga, nawanshahr, punjab.. Can anyone help me?

Hi Shenalir ,
I am from Punjab , my home town is near to Banga /Nawanshahar . What do you want to know about school or place can ask me.

i got an offer from a school some time before, but as their communication was not that trustworthy I did no want to go forward.

Further need to know how is life in that area and the International school, and salaries

shenalir wrote:

i got an offer from a school some time before, but as their communication was not that trustworthy I did no want to go forward.

Further need to know how is life in that area and the International school, and salaries

If you want to go forward , then i can check about the school and get back you . I will go to India in few days and then can check about the school.
Place is not a metro city, it's a town but quite good place to live and moreover people are very friendly and helping.
If you want to ask something , can write to me.

thanks a lot for the reply. At the moment I am not interested in this particular job I told, yet I am applying for other educational jobs in India such as schol principal... If u do have any contact please kindly let me know. My email is [email protected]