Chinese lessons

Hi, IŽm living in Andheri East and I have studied Chinese in Spain, I would like to continue studying but it is difficult to find a school or a teacher to do it. I am not a beginner, I studied one year and have knowledge.

Could someone informe me where to look for this?

Thank you very much.

Hello albaida.

I would invite you to post an advert in the Language classes in Bombay section. It might help.

Thanks.

Karen :)

There are few chinese and spanish teaching classes in andheri west and they also have certification for the courses a student enrolls for.

Hi,
The only cantonese (teacher,Interpreter,Translator) I knew is now very old and has stopped moving around.He stays in south Mumbai.
It would be interesting to try & find chinese speakers. I will try to find them for you.
Best wishes
Art
P.S.Can you be a resource person to students of Spanish?

For spanish there is an institute in andheri west next to the church in the area called amboli. They are good you can google it and get the right address,name is Academia de Espanol. Google it to get the phone # and the correct address. Regarding chinese you are looking for Cantonese or Mandarin speaker??

Hi, I´m living in Andheri East and I have studied Chinese in Spain, I would like to continue studying but it is difficult to find a school or a teacher to do it. I am not a beginner, I studied one year and have knowledge.01 September 2013 00:48:11

Do you continue to be an expat & stay in Mumbai or have gone back to Madrid?
Also how are you doing with chinese?We still require resourse person for spanish.
Best
art

Hi pilson & arthand,

Maybe you guys should know that this thread is a bit old and dated 2013 :)

Feel free to start new topics on the Mumbai Forum for better visibility please

Thank you

Maximilien