A new french girl in the area

Hi everybody !

My name is Annie-Geraldine. Call me AG.
I'm gonna move in Dublin next Jannuary and I'm looking for new people to meet and maybe new friends !!

See u

AG

Hi AG!,

Nice to meet you.

Good luck, hope you may find lots of friends there in Dublin.

Vergel

Thank you Vergel !

What r u doing in Ho chi Minh ?

Hi AG!

Been almost a month here, I am here for work purpose.

Also moved in with no friends and fortunately just got one.

Hope more to come...

keep in touch..

So, whats ur purpose goin to Dublin??

Cheers!

I'm gonna apply to a post graduate diploma in event management. This course seems to be very good and I'm fed up with France. My sister is currently living in Dublin so I'll be closer to her.

AG_stepaside wrote:

I'm gonna apply to a post graduate diploma in event management. This course seems to be very good and I'm fed up with France. My sister is currently living in Dublin so I'll be closer to her.

That was cool...

Hope I can do the same.
:)

What kind of work do you do ?

Im a Graphic Designer for a Printing Company.

Its a Singaporean Company in many parts of Asia.

Cheers!

Great ! See you then !

AG_stepaside wrote:

Hi everybody !

My name is Annie-Geraldine. Call me AG.
I'm gonna move in Dublin next Jannuary and I'm looking for new people to meet and maybe new friends !!

See u

AG

you most wel come

Thanks Kamalshane !

It's a real pleasure to meet cheerful people. Are all the dubliners like that ?

Hope u enjot Dublin,if you get a chance to visit up north,say hi,
Mickey:))

Where are u exaclty Micheal ?

Hi all !

I'll be in Dublin in two weeks for a holiday ! I'll let you know about that !

AG

Hi AG,

Good luck on your trip!
Enjoy!!

Cheers!

Yes loads of french in Dublin^^

Hey Lily !

Tell me about you. You're french, aren't you ? I checked your profile. What are you doing in Dublin ?

Take care !

AG

Yes I am french.
I recently arrived in Dublin for my studies but college only doesn't make a life so I am looking for people to chat and have fun with.

Contact me if you want to have a drink in a pub one day.
I live in Dublin 7 so not so far from the centre.

here is my usual address : [email protected]

Lily

@ muqeeti :It would be nice to meet you some day. I think I'll be moving around mid jannuary. I'll tell you about that.

@ Lily : I 'll be at school as well. I've been accepted in the Fitzwilliam institute for a postgraduate diploma. I'll be living at my sister's for a while and then, looking for an appartment to share. It's cheaper !!

I'll send you an email to meet up for a drink. On Grafton st, there is the Seanote pub. apparently, lots of french people go there. I've got your email adress as well

Cheers !

ok the better for me would be tomorrow night
do you mind if I come with an other french guy I meet ?

let me know about the time
if you want to text me, here is my number : 086 072 9196

see ya

Well have fun guys !
I'm stuck here in Stepaside (Dublin 18) under 20cms of snow.
Yesterday, I went to the city centre to ask for my PPS number but it's been damn hard to get back home !!

See u

hey what kind of paper did you need to get your PPS number ?

You need a proof of identity (ID or passport) and proof of adress (any bill). Given that I live at my sister's, she made me a letter saying that I live there and a bill with her name.

i have a kind of a lettre from my landlord telling i live in his house but he doesn't live the so no bill with his name
i would not work

i was thinking about getting an insurance contract for my room
but it is expensive
any other idea ?

:offtopic: This discussion is becoming out of subject as from post #24. I will suggest you to create a new discussion about Irish PPS number!

Sur I do but I'll be in Dublin next month. I'll send u an email then.

I was just on vacation at Stepaside for two weeks and now I'm organising my house moving. I'll be there around the 18th of jannuary.

I thought Lily was living there and she leaves already ? Maybe it's just for Christmas holiday...

hii!! how do u like dublin?? xx

Hi AG!
I am a french girl in Dublin for 6 months now
There will be a party at y place on the 4th of March (Friday).
Ifyou want to be there it would be a pleasure to introduce you
my mates are mainly from Germany,Poland and France.
Hope I'll see you down there

if you are interested send me an e-mail at this address :

[email protected]

and i'll send you my phone number and home address

bye

Lily

Hi Lily!

I didn't take time to answer your email, I'm sorry! I would have liked to come to your party. Infortunately, I have plans for tonight (with an other girl of the forum actually). But an other day definitely we could meet. I'm currently looking for a job and as soon as I get it, I'll be looking for an appartment to share. Did you find yours easily?

@Clare : Yes, I really enjoy Dublin even if I didn't find a job so far. Are you irish? When did you move in?

housany77 wrote:

so what :D

No dating allowed on this site.

Closed