New in Dublin - Who wants to hang out?

Hello everyone,

I am a 28 year old French girl and It has been 2 months that I am in Dublin. I would like to meet people since i am feeling a little bit alone here :)
I am very easy going and like to go out, visit places and discover new things. I also enjoy sports (the world cup is not a problem to me lol) and I love travelling (last trips were in Italy and the USA)

So if you have time and want to hang out, do not hesitate to contact me :)

Hi my name is Tony - 0857368935 - message me

hi ,have you made an oppinion of what life in Ireland is like compared to other places you have been to .
best wishes.

I am a Greek doctor gettind ready to come to Ireland for work.
wishing you all the best..
Nikos

Hi how ru. Where r u staying in dublin

I am not in Dublin yet I will let you know when I get there.
Thank you.

Hello message me if you would like to meet for coffee or something :)

Hello  :)

how you doing ? I'm Prakash, 31's Indian Professional man. I will move to Dublin in mid of Sept 2014.
and I 'm looking friend to hangout with.....do you mind to have conversation.
actually I would like to know about your Dublin experience and also local information as well.
my mail id is [email protected]

Take care
Prakash

Hello  :)

how you doing ? I'm Prakash, 31's Indian Professional man. I will move to Dublin in mid of Sept 2014.
and I 'm looking friend to hangout with.....do you mind to have conversation.
actually I would like to know about your Dublin experience and also local information as well.
my mail id is pc.prajapati[at]gmail.com

Take care
Prakash

I haven been to Dublin yet I am waitting for registration.I will call as soon as possible.

hello! I am Eliana and I am in Dublin since a week:) I am also looking for a friend here to hang out and experience Dublin:)

Hi Tony,

from Cork  :lol:

Hi, if you do something nice for weekend, let me know

alieninireland wrote:

Hi there, I am new here too, its been only two weeks since I arrived. I would be happy to meet new people.

Hi,

Hi ,

welcome to Dublin , i myself is also new here , almost 6 weeks now

It does get lonely some time here , lets meet up

My number is  [moderated: avoid posting phone number pls]

Take care