Looking for Work Teaching English Regular Pay

I am looking for work in the New Delhi area. I am here already. I am an American English teacher. I taught English in many countries around the world. I think I could work for airlines who train their stewardesses, or for big business call centers who deal with American customers. Also open to other suggestions about how I might find work with my skills

etymology wrote:

I am looking for work in the New Delhi area. I am here already. I am an American English teacher. I taught English in many countries around the world. I think I could work for airlines who train their stewardesses, or for big business call centers who deal with American customers. Also open to other suggestions about how I might find work with my skills

can we talk?, i am looking English teacher

hi etymology!

can you plz give your email address. i am not able to send you private msg on this site.

The American Embassy School is currently seeking an ESL Instructional Assistant for Middle School.

aes.ac.in/fullpost.php?sec=98&con=986

I know a few consulting firms that I used to interact not long ago. Please send me your resume and I will circulate with the sources and maybe they can help.

Hi Joe.
I am so happy to find you here.
Can you give us your mail id here please?

Hi etymology! Do you give private lessons for kids? I am looking for a native English teacher for my 6-year-old twins. If you are interested, please give me a note on [email protected]. Thanks

Hi dianarus!

Maybe you should post an advert in the classes section of New Delhi classifieds.
It might be helpful!

Regards
Armand

[moderated: no free ad on the forum. Please use the business directory. Thanks.]

To give you a head start - English and IELTS(like toefl), India is the biggest market in the world. Try British Council, New Delhi.

I can suggest need to rattle my brains a bit.

Cheers

Ron

Hi,

Please write here if you are interested to teach English online. We are looking for are qualified native English teacher.

Thanks & regards,

What about if somebody is an indian and  who has good command over English. I would love to teach english language . If you find me suitable for this work. Please feel free to contact me on this number

Hi ka.su and David Abraham007,

Please note that this is an old topic. Could you please post your advert in the jobs in New Delhi section?

Thank you very much,
Christine
Expat.com team

hi David,
Thanks for your reply! We are looking somebody with British or American accent.
Greetings,