Opportunities of work for a foreigner in New Delhi ?

#1 28 June 2011 11:09:55

Ninon Talote
Ninon Talote
Vannes

Opportunities of work for a foreigner in New Delhi ?

Hi,

my name is Ninon. I am French, and recently graduated with a Master's degree in 'Trade and management of International Relations, East Asia'. I did an exchange year at the University of Edinburgh in the UK, and at Kwansei Gakuin University in Japan.
I want to follow my boyfriend who is leaving next month for a one-year internship in New Delhi. He is American and will work in the marketing field.

I am looking for information about the job opportunities in New Delhi for a French girl. I am not especially looking for something in particular, just any information or advice.

Thank you for your help !

Ninon

#6 15 November 2011 23:25:13

Monaa
Monaa
Cracow

Re: Opportunities of work for a foreigner in New Delhi ?

Hi there!
I've got also a query connected with this topic:
is there any possibility to work as a Spanish teacher in India?

#7 17 November 2011 07:47:20

naman34
naman34
New Delhi

Hi guys.
For a French Girl: Have you considered teaching French and other things?
Spanish Girl: Want to teach Spanish?

skillkindle.com

#8 24 November 2011 17:52:52

Bally_Singh
Bally_Singh
Dalian

you guys should look into hospitality or hotel management. you may find it to your liking and opportunities will be easier to find. Good luck in your search

Regards
Bally

#10 18 December 2011 23:27:08

Kray Z Songer
Kray Z Songer
New Delhi

Hi, you could teach a little bit of French. There are other freelance opportunities available here, but that would depend on what your qualifications are.

#16 07 March 2013 18:09:56

affy perola

Hello,

My name Afef Aouissi. I am 27 years old. I have a degree in Italian language and literature since 2008 at the Higher Institute of Languages ​​in Tunis.

I held various jobs:

- A year as a secretary at an Italian-Tunisian company.
- Experience continues with a Tunisian paint company as a translator(from Italian to French / English or English / French into Italian)
- 4 years as a teammate in an online bank "PayPal"
- Often work in hotels like "Touristic Guide", animator, ...

In my spare time i draw, I do portraits, free read, follow courses in Latin American dance and cook (Italian food is a passion of mine)

I speak Italian, French, English and a little Spanish and Indian

PS: I love india...

#20 07 October 2013 12:41:29

aanaskhan2003

yes ther are many opportunities for you.We have a french institute in delhi,if you want to teach there.inbox me for details :)

#24 14 November 2013 09:06:14

arijit_bhattacharyya

Monna wrote:

yes, there are many opportunities to work as a Spanish teacher in India.If you can speak English as well, it will help you greatly. There are many language learning schools is India.Ven aqui y averiguas por oportunidades a Instituto Cervantes de Nueva Delhi,creo que puedes encontrar informaciones ahi, y aparte de eso hay muchos escuelas que enseņan Espaņol. Bienvenido a India.

Last edited by arijit_bhattacharyya (14 November 2013 09:08:23)

#26 23 November 2013 16:00:06

kl57
kl57
Pune

I believe you have a good profile to apply for VIE if you have a bit of working experience. Get in touch with Ubifrance to know which French companies have hired VIE in India. They can provide you a list.

#30 11 April 2014 17:31:15

DrMack
DrMack
New Delhi

We have an Opening for you to work as MArketing/PR/Office admin executive at a upcoming SPA chain in delhi.. Feel free to contact.. Though the Money would not be so great Initially.. But you will have definate work...
Regards
MW

#31 18 April 2014 19:03:23

hashu
hashu
New Delhi

My name is mesky and i am from Ethiopia I would love so if i can get any job related with finace, markating and office adminstration. please let me know if i can get it

Last edited by hashu (18 April 2014 19:05:11)

Expatriate health insurance New Delhi
Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in New Delhi.
>> Click here
Expat banking New Delhi
Discover the benefits of expat banking for people living and working abroad.
>> Click here
Moving to New Delhi
A few tips from professionals about moving to New Delhi.
>> Click here
Travel insurance New Delhi
Don't worry and travel happy across New Delhi.
>> Click here