Opportunity in Gurgaon/Delhi, INDIA for Expats

We are looking at Expats that are based out of India (Delhi or Gurgaon) and who are willing to build a career with our Clients.

About the Opening:

a)     Type of Employment : Permanent/Contractual/Internship – as per suitability of the candidate

b)    Division: Corporate Communication

c)    Location: Gurgaon

d)    Number of Positions: 04 (One Senior + One Middle + Two Executives)

What we need:

a)     Experience in Marketing and Communications (Fresher are also welcome)

b)    Seminars , Exhibitions and Conferences participation

d)    Brand Building

How to Apply:

a)     Send your Updated CV with one photograph

b)    Mention your present CTC

c)    Expected CTC that you desire

d)    Notice Period

e)    Are you willing to work in Gurgaon?

Hello Sanjay.tallient06.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Can you please post an advert in the Jobs in New Delhi section?

Thank you,
Aurélie

is there any job in delhi for software engineer

Hi Sanjay,
I am An from Vietnam, I have been an expat and working overseas for 2 years in China and India. Currently, I am looking for new opportunities to develop my career in India.
I have experience in Market research, sales and project management as Research Associate at CognoLink Ltd., a London based primary research firm.
I wonder if the positions below is still needed and if there is any new opportunity in Delhi/Gurgaon for expat.
Please feel free to let me know if you need more information, your email perhaps.
I look forwards to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
An

Hi An,

Please post your advert in the Marketing, PR and advertising jobs in New Delhi, this might be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum. Post your advert in the Business services jobs in New Delhi section.]

[Moderated: pls post your resume in the Jobs section]

Hi There,

I am reaching out on behalf of a market research firm. Please feel free to connect to me in case you are interested for working on Project to Project basis.

Regards,
Anshul Saraf