Best basketball strategies and learn kids best basketball

Hi,my name is Djordje ...I want to bring best basketball strategies and learn kids best basketball tehniques,because i am the best in that area...i am the best coach in north Serbia and for good money i will came to Norway...i have to much awards and i studying one of the best basketball school in the world...

Best you do some serious online research for schools or universities in Norway that may take you.
The biggest problem you will face is language. 

Do you have any formal teaching qualifications. The schools will more than likely ask for this along with your ability to speak Norwegian.

I have teaching qualicification, but i dont want to work in school...I want to work in some basketball club.I have a licence and maybe next year i will have the best licence,than i must to finish some test in Cirih, and i will have fiba licence,i am sorry i to much better speak english...I need money to pay this licence, because is very expencive.I am very professional and spiritual man.

Hi djordje 5,

I created a new topic from your posts on the Norway forum for better visibility and interaction.

Regards,

David.

Thank you very much,
Djordje :)

Hey. Why do you want to come to Norway? Basketball here is really not a big sport.

Because i am worked on Royal Caribbean company, and we are visited Norway, i like this country, and i want to live a few years in Norway. If is possible...