Certificate Attestation (India)

hi all,

I have accepted an offer from Oman (Seeb). Now I am so confused about this "apostille attestation" of educational certificates.

Can some one tell me procedure and fees? I am from Kerala.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Hello ssiyar.

Hope that the other members will give you some positive feedbacks soon.

Thanks and good luck

Karen :)

ssiyar wrote:

hi all,

I have accepted an offer from Oman (Seeb). Now I am so confused about this "apostille attestation" of educational certificates.

Can some one tell me procedure and fees? I am from Kerala.

Thanks in advance

Regards

The process of attestation requires some seals by the notary in order to verify that your educational documents are genuine. If you are in India presently, your education institution must be your best bet...... here is a link for your information.....

http://www.attestation.in/faq.php#1

PS: It is always advised to confirm the message given in these links from a verifiable source, in your case the University...

Well you need to get it attested from your university, then you foreign office and then Oman Embassy/consulate in India.

Note: please never post your original educational documents to anyone as scan/photo copies are enough to process the visa. Only you need to send your original medical certificate.

Thanks for the information. I got every thing done. In kerala, India the process is much more simple. Even though to spend more time I did it in right way.

Great News ssiyar, you got the process done, can you tell me the exact procedure as I need to get my Degree Apostille. Did you submit the original?

ssiyar wrote:

Thanks for the information. I got every thing done. In kerala, India the process is much more simple. Even though to spend more time I did it in right way.

Great News ssiyar, you got the process done, can you tell me the exact procedure as I need to get my Degree Apostille. Did you submit the original?

Hi Sans

I am extremely sorry for the delayed response. I was busy getting relieved from my current job.

I did it directly through govt. NORKA ROOTS. Never give it to agents its useless and will charge u stupid money. For me agents approached with Rs 2000 per certificate for Apostle.

But when i went through NORKA, the total cost for HRD & apostle for 3 certificates was in total just Rs 1300/-   :-O Can you believe it?

Let me know if you need for info.

Regards

Hi Friends ,

Looking for information.

My Name is JM, I wanted know if it is necessary to get the certificates attested. The company which have offered me the Job .They've only asked for Medical reports and copy of Passport to process the visa. They didn't mentioned anything about my certificate.Let me know if i still need to get it attested. OR I should only submit the attested certificate if the company ask.

Thanks,
JM

As far as I'm aware of, you will need attestation for employment visa from the notary.

You, should probably wait for the company to ask for it. In the meantime asking them for clarifications on whether attestation is required, may not be such a bad idea.

Hi Rammy,

I appreciate your help.

Thanks,
JM

Hi Friend Rammy,
     I have the same confusion, yesterday I got an email from my employer that my employment visa will be ready in three days and I will have to prepared to travel to Oman sometimes next week.
     And still they have not ask me about attestation. So, my question is " Is attestation is 100% required ? " Is it must ? I have to ask my employer ? Or can I travel without attestation ?
     I am not asking directly to employer because I don't want to increase my work.

Your advise will be helpful, pls reply.

Thanks in advance.
Ashfaque

If you have got your visa an the employer has not asked your certificate attestation and i think they might have cleared your visa under some labour category visa where attestation is not required...

Mine also was the same case...

Hai .
did u get job offer from bin said polyclinic,seeb,oman?
For what specaility.did u claer u r prometric exam.
Even I got similar offer .they r asking me certificate Apostille.

I have got the attestation done, but my employer is asking me to courier original documents for further proceedings.

Please suggest, Are original documents mandatory for Visa processing or scanned copies are sufficient ?

mukteshmukul wrote:

I have got the attestation done, but my employer is asking me to courier original documents for further proceedings.

Please suggest, Are original documents mandatory for Visa processing or scanned copies are sufficient ?

Hi mukteshmukul,

Original certificates are not required, as long as you produce the verified and attested copies. When you come you can produce the originals for cross verification.

Sending your original educational certificates and other important documents - prior to getting your employment visa  in hand is always a very risk issue. If your certificates are lost or get misplaced then you can do nothing about it. The risks involved far outweigh the benefits. So give it a serious thought before sparing your originals to some strangers.

Personally I am of the strong belief that it is better to be safe than sorry.

Good luck.

e: oman attestation

Hi,

I got job opportunity from Oman, and I have done attested  and apostilled my degree from Indian authorities .
But the attestation agency said to me only apostille is mandatory for issue employment visa for Oman,  Do not required Oman embassy.
Please confirm me Oman embassy is require or not

Assalam alaikum kashif azmi.
Once Apostille done no need to do oman embassy attestation. It should be done by MEA india.It is appostle stickering on the back of certificates. That will do . Apostille is recognised by Oman.
even I am moving to oman.

Walekum sallam,

Thanks for information

Are u a doc?.then to which place u r moving in oman.why leaving Doha.for better opportunity?

Dear Sohai,

yes, I got better opportunity in Oman, but I don't know exact location where.
I have done my degree attested below this authority in India.
kindly inform me any else attestation is required?

•    Attested by the Notary Mumbai.
•    Attested by the Notary Delhi.
•    Attested by the SDM (Sub Divisional Magistrate Delhi).
•    Attested by the Home Department Maharashtra Mumbai.
•    Attested by the MEA ( Ministry of External Affairs).
•    Attested by the Ministry of External Affairs Apostille.

Thats it.nothing more required. If u r a doc then u need to pass prometric exam and viva and has to make licence to practice in Oman.

Dear Sohail,

I am not doctor, I am a HSE (Health & Safety Environmental  professional)

OK.wish u all the best.

how many days did it take

Depending on which city you are in , the process takes 4 to 5 days ( i day extra if the agency and you are in different cities and they have to courier it to you ) .

Hi all,

Please let me know whether attestation is possible for fail degree certificate.

Attestation process is same - whether pass or fail .
The attesting authority is just attesting your certificate - they are not bothered with "pass" or "fail"

However , this is confusing ..to say the least !
Which company/authority  would seek a fail certificate attested  ? (as "fail" does not qualify anyone to the level for which s/he is being tested.).

Salim Basha wrote:

Hi all,

Please let me know whether attestation is possible for fail degree certificate.

Hi
You have to go for attestation of the 'qualifier certificate' based on which your qualification is decided... Degree certificate (mentioning the degree that has been awarded to you) doesn't mention fail/pass. Don't get marks cards attested.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services and sharing of external links not allowed

Good Evening

I have send my orginal degree certificate to oman for issue of visa.I have got the visa but company had lost my orginal degree certificate.

Please if some body found my orginal engineering degree certificate issued by VTU in the name of Ameer Hamza.please email me [email protected]

Please inform to all the people and help me out to obatined the certificate.

If you have any other way please suggest me.

UAE attestation is enough to get the Oman visa wether it is marriage certificate or degree certificate.  I checked with muscat r o p jawazaat.

dear all,
                 hai  i am subeesh s k, now i am working in oman,before iam join my company
company need the my degree(ug)  certificate attestation and embassy attestation that already did my attestation, i have mba certificate,i hope try my mba qualification job,plz   kindly clear my confusion already attested my degree certificate and again any company they need  mba certificate attestation also????

Hi subeesh s k,

Attestation of your educational certificates has to be done only once, as long as you have done it the correct and required way.

And, kindly disengage the caps lock before typing.

HAI SIR
              No need again my mba certificate attestation???My degree completed  in kerala and MBA completed in bangalore,,different university no need again attestation?

Thanks and Regards

Dear my conpany will goung to transfare to oman..i have only highschool certificate its not attasted..its k or?

Call this number *** they will help you for attestation..

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register your services in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi superbenterprisesindia,

This forum is not there for your personal business development.

Perhaps you should first read the forum's code of conduct :

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=192470

Subeesh,

This is a tricky one (though I know my response is delayed).

Though in general, attestation is required only once, it is possible you may have to get your MBA certificate attested too, based on your new role.

let me clarify with an example ( from the example, you can very well judge where you stand on this one)

lets say ....in your previous job you were appointed as a general supervisor, without a specific specialization. Your earlier attestation of your graduate certificate was good enough for that.

Now you have been selected as a Finance Manager. So, now the graduation certification may not be acceptable and the authorities may ask for a specialized qualification in Finance. (MBA -Finance).

Hope this makes things clear.

Thanks