Recieved offer letter need procedures for GAMCA

I got offer letter from Oman.
Now how can i get GAMCA Medical..
Is there any requirements for GAMCA like passport or any documents..
I cannot locate any GAMCA center in Pune, How many days will it take for results since i have to go to bangalore and get it done... Please list approved clinics in bangalore (GAMCA OMAN) ...Thank u guys

GAMCA Centers are available in Mumbai. No need to go to Bangalore.
Takes Max two days to get report. Better take appointment.

Check this link "http://trawellday.in/Gamca_Mumbai.html"

For GAMCA test -
1. Original Passport
2. 2 no Photos (Keep 5-6 Photos with you)
3. 2 no Xerox Copies of passport (first two last two)
4. Rs.4000/- cash for Oman / Saudi -4500/-

GAMCA office in Mumbai -
GAMCA MUMBAI ADDRESS. GAMCA Mumbai DHANASHRI, 1st Floor,P.G. Solanki Marg, near Minerva Talkies (Grant Road station)- Mumbai
ph - 02223000741 / 43

1. Reach the centre at earliest in the morning. I reached at 7 am. Started little early at 4am from Pune.
2. Go on the 1st floor . Do not wait on road. People are in queue since very early morning.
3. At 9 am the office opens. 9:15 they start.
4. Show original passport. They give you slip and allocate medical centre.
5. Immediately take a taxi and go to the centre. There you need to provide Xerox, photos and cash and show original.
Rest they will guide you.

Test - Blood Sample; X-ray etc...
They finish in 15-30 mins. Only waiting in queue is a problem.

Carry some snacks and water bottle with you.

Do this only after confirmation from your company on labour clearance.

Regards
Sachin

How long does it take to get labour clearence.... Medical rpt shared to prospective employer on 18th sep2015. Employer mentioned that they have applied for lc and it will take anothet 45 days
Is there any website to check the lc status

Thanks
  Surabhi

Putting my opinion - We become helpless when it comes to LC. You need to trust the company person. If you know any other person in that company, you can just cross check. I have seen LC coming in two weeks time. As per my knowledge, we seating in India, can not do anything, just pray, keep following up ...

Sachin

If it is a pre-approved Expat position ( you are replacing another expat), the time taken is much less.

authorised centers are not available in pune and only in Mumbai. below mentioned website will help to find approved centers

http://www.gulffocus.info/gamca-mumbai- … d-clinics/

I received offer for assistant professor position and curently i m working in malaysia since 2010. Employer asked for gamca but malaysia is out of sych medical test. I am holding indian passport. I m not sure about my acceptance by ministry.

Hi Pshrikant,

All Asian expatriates and also some other expatriates from African and a few other select countries are required to take the GAMCA medical tests. Only those 'Declared Fit to Travel' will be issued with the employment visa.

Since you are new to the forum, I would urge you to read the many other informative posts on the topic of GAMCA test and you will get all the information you need to know.