Looking for employer in construction/ enginnering

Hello ! i,m looking for job i'am from Philippines

nelsonb247 wrote:

Hello ! i,m looking for job i'am from Philippines

Job market is not too bright in Laos.
Try www.108job.la  or Google "engineering jobs laos" 

You could also find out contact details for mining and engineering firms in Laos and contact them.

Good Luck.

stumpy, Good day  thanks for reading my message '., i try tom look to the said website you given to me., my skills is welding & Fabrication here in the Philippines ,i'am a native cook, mechanic or may be a helper mechanic is there possible who would help me to find an agencies, or employer thankz stumpy. . .f any please my email; [email protected]
mobile # : +639076096874

Nelson

nelsonb247 wrote:

stumpy, Good day  thanks for reading my message '., i try tom look to the said website you given to me., my skills is welding & Fabrication here in the Philippines ,i'am a native cook, mechanic or may be a helper mechanic is there possible who would help me to find an agencies, or employer thankz stumpy. . .f any please my email; [email protected]
mobile # : +639076096874

Nelson

For security reasons please do not post your email address or phone numbers on an open forum

You will have to go online and search for jobs as there are not many employment agencies here and they deal with locals, not expats.

I suggest you type in  "engineering jobs Laos" into your search engine and see what comes up.

Do the same for mining companies. The two big mining companies are PanAust and MMG.