Fishing rent in kuwait

Hello fishermen & ladys ...i add this post cuz i allways go fishig with my gal so we deside why not rent it also .but i add this in expat cuz we dont whant arab only forign guys and family..with all my resbect 2 arab but im an arab with my girl friend so its not good 2 bring same ..u know here its hard.so ho is interested in fishing .and no houre timing..any time and any were ..cuz i see the ads 6 in this price or in this erea.no no..if the weather is good and good fishing why not dont worry no extra charge .until u r tired ..we like fishing 2 hhhhh
My no#66446610

saadnsn wrote:

Hello fishermen & ladys ...i add this post cuz i allways go fishig with my gal so we deside why not rent it also .but i add this in expat cuz we dont whant arab only forign guys and family..with all my resbect 2 arab but im an arab with my girl friend so its not good 2 bring same ..u know here its hard.so ho is interested in fishing .and no houre timing..any time and any were ..cuz i see the ads 6 in this price or in this erea.no no..if the weather is good and good fishing why not dont worry no extra charge .until u r tired ..we like fishing 2 hhhhh
My no#66446610

it's very good idea but why not any arab with open mind. :)

Hello and thanks 4 the .visit..hope i didnt offend u..i say that cuz u know how its here..i respect open minded ppl..at least its easy 2 deal with.and u know going 2 the sea and fishinh its happy time u dont like difficult ppl.r u arab.and thanks again 4 the your sms and open mined im happy u didnt take it as insult.

please work on your English my friend, this is an english speaking forum, and i cannot understand a word you are trying to say.