Good fishing spot is?

hey i am new here and i am trying to find a good place to fish and a boat for sale or hire can anyone help me out?

Are you talking about fishing from the shore or going fishing from a boat? If you intend to fish from the shore, I strongly suggest you don't fish anywhere between kuwait City and the Fahaheel refinery.. unless you only intend to feed your catch to you cat - but again, depends on how long you want your cat to live, given sewage and everything else is spewed all along the coast :) ..and don't be fooled by all the people you see swimming on those beaches(all non kuwaitis as they go to their chalets down the coast) and all the fools on their jet skis about to kill each other or anyone in the water. They are paddling in highly polluted water.

Hi redheaven322 and Welcome to EB and Kuwait.

Renting a boat every time for fishing is expensive. Most people here they buy boats, especially the small boats which not expensive, a good second hand boat cost around 400 to 700 KD. Some people fish from the shore just for fun. I even use to do it sometimes before but you will not catch any good fishes just small fishes.

thank you very much SportsMan for that heads up bc i live in that area and was goin to try it but not now lol

and thank you for the info Moo i think that is what we are goin to do is try and find a boat for sale

[Moderated: Post out of subject.]

Hi, Moo,

let me ask you about second hand boat.
Actually, I've never bought boat before, but when I asked new boat price, it's almost 17,000KD. so when I see the second hand price, I was surprised.
sometimes I rent a boat, but it's quite expensive as you said.

Can you tell me where can I see it and find second hand boat in Kuwait?

redheaven there is a perfect spot to fish - actually two; either the souq sharq fish market or the mubarakiya fish market.

if you are looking for relaxation as opposed to dinner, i would suggest you take up yoga, it is much more beneficial to your health as opposed to eating what you catch ;)

Guys are you all Still looking for Fishing Spots or Boat ???

are you done ?? or still looking around Redheaven ???

Hello ,
i know it might be late now but i got a spot for fishing in kuwait only few people know it , anyhow as you know people who likes fishing are suffering in kuwait as most of the spots has no fish at all if you wanna try i recommend salmiya for you just front of masoni hotel , i have one other place i guarantee the fish there but it's far from city needs about 1 hour by car and it's very quite and nice place me myself i'm usually go there always get the best fish

Thanks
Walid K. Tawadros

Hello ,
I love fishing also , please let me know where is the other place that you was saying its very quite
Regards
Marwi

Dear Redheaven,

I know a place in Salmiya he rents a boat for fishing. its not expensive but i think he arrange few people to split the rent.

November is good time for fishing

Hi wali. K,
Please let me know the good fishing spot , which is an hour away from kuwait city. Am sure u r talking about al zour....

Hi Walid   I'm interested in your fishing spot that's an hour away . My email is *** regards Douggy

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Did you go fishing?

Where u see some more place for fishing

Sharq area is good place