Tennis, Squash, Biking, Swimming, Badminton?

Anyone wants to find someone to play tennis, squash, biking, swimming, or badminton on Sunday morning or weekday in the evening after 19:00 please let me know.

Count me in.

Women, Men, Group or team are all welcome.

Location anywhere between Shilin MRT and HongSulin are welcome.

See you

I play with a couple of people at the Taipei Medical University on Saturdays around 2pm if you're interested in joining us. Cost is NT$200 for unlimited time and it's a clay court.

email me at [email protected] if you're in.

I play squash at the Taipei Arena club (called Gogym).  We have 4 courts and the standard is as good as you will find in Taipei, and they are very friendly.  There is no booking system, just come along.

Hi,

I'm travelling to Taipei in the next month or two, and am hoping to meet other expats (plus I love playing tennis)... so I'd be happy to join in if the sessions are still taking place.

Let me know.

Best,
Simon

Hi!
I know it's quite an old post, but I would love to play some squash. I will be in Taipei until the end of September. If anyone is interested, just drop me a line!

Hey there! I recently moved to Taipei and would love to play badminton. It's been a while, but I'd love to get back into it. Let me know if you have a group going! I'd like to join. Thanks!

hi
I am Arman, 39, and I teach English here. I am originally Iranian and I studied in Australia.
I am also looking for a tennis/jogging/cycling/swimming partner and i live near Guandu Station. I am married with a baby and really need to spend some time playing some sports.
Yours,
Arman

Hi!

I have to stay that hopfully I have a gymnastic hall in my appartment's building, Taishan (if you prefere running boards than outside :p / There is also a beautifull moutain and forest in the west side of Taipei where I live : near Taishan).

By the way I'm a 22 year old student interning here in Taipei untill July, and if you also want to meet after sport and drink something (here I should say "eat something"), do not hesitate to contact me!

Bye

Lucas

Hi Arman
I want come to Taiwan and need your help for some meeting with Taiwan companies.
My mobile is 00989121203393

Hi ArmanI want come to Taiwan and need your help for some meeting with Taiwan companies.My mobile is 00989121203393
bayazzi AT yahoo.com