Hello everyone

Reismaatje gezocht voor jan,of febr.2015

Ik ben zelf 46 jaar,sociaal gezellig,ondernemend.
Mijn plan is een beetje rond te trekken door de Filipijnen,dit ook om te ontdekken of ik daar,later voor een langere tijd wil blijven.
Wil je meer van mij weten enz,mail mi dan ok.

Vriendelijke groet Bjorn.

Hallo,

Ich möchte Hilfe von euch fragen. Ich bin auf der Suche nach einem deutschen (Muttersprache) Lehrer. Er oder sie sollte sein Wohnsitz in Hong Kong. Können Sie mir bitte helfen, wenn Sie eine kennen oder wenn Sie interessiert sind?

Vielen Dank!

-Monina

Hallo Bjorn welkom op de site  ;)

As you are on a Anglophone forum would you be so kind to write in English so everybody can understand what you write, follow and participate. I don't know if there are people who understand Dutch, well, except me than.
And maybe give some more details about your plan.

Hi,

I would like to ask help from you. I am looking for a German (native language) teacher. He or she should be resident in Hong Kong. Can you please help me if you know one, or if you are interested in?

Many thanks!

-Monina

I speak Dutch not German  ;)

Do you know anyone who can speak and teach German and is a native of Germany?

Thank you.

Hi Bjorn21.

Welcome to Expat.com!

As Primadonna just said. You should please write in English in this English speaking forum so that everyone can understand and help you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Monina > Try to post an advert in the Philippines language classes section. It might help you.

We have a German friend living here in San Pablo, he earns money by translating German into English which he does on the internet.

Pleasant fellow and I can contact him if its any use?