Looking for Korean friends for language exchange!!!

Hi there, I'm a beginner now on Korean language, soon intermediate. In order to keep improving my Korean language, I would like to make friends with Koreans who understand basic English/Chinese to communicate with ^_^ we can do language exchange as well! Please send me a message if any of you are willing to guide me on Korean language!  :P

Hi xena_5566,

I invite you to please post an advert in the Language Exchange in South Korea section :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi xena_5566,
unfortunately, learning korean from language exchange is difficult for begginer. so
you must read and recognize Hangeul or you should know how to pronounce some of words.

after then, you can learn korean from language exchange. otherwise you could give up.

Hi Jasonmoon,

Frankly speaking, I can read and write in Korean since a year ago, and I'm taking TOPIK exam next month? I think by this, I still can communicate and make friends with Korean perhaps? So... I don't see why should I give up :) But anyway, thanks for your kind advise.

Still are you looking for language exchange? I have an intetest in learning Chinese.

Hi! Yes, I'm willing to practice more Chinese/English with you ^^

Hi ^^ Yes I'm still looking for Korean friends to communicate with!