Looking for Friends who speaks English in Daegu Korea

I am Chinese girl, my name is Angel.

I am going to move to Daegu Korea for a while soon.
I dont speak korean well yet. So I am thinking to make some friends who speaks either english or Chinese over there to hang out with.

Welcome to send me message or Email.

Thanks

Hi Crazyangel!

Welcome to Expat-Blog! :)

Check out South Korea Expat network where you could start to interact with members and make friends.

Regards,
Sheetul

Hi angel,

Nice to meet you. How is your weekend?
     I am living in gimhae. Near to you.
     I am new to korea looking for english speaking friend to go around.

This is my MSN [email protected]
     Looking forward to see your email.

Have a nice day^^

I'm living in Daegu too.
I sent a message to u. ^.^

Anyone there?

I'm in Daegu too. Feel free to message me. I have many Western friends, but I would like more Korean and other foreign (not Western) friends. So, anyone in Daegu, not Western, who wants friends, just let me know (and if you're Korean, wanting to practice English, maybe we could do a language exchange also).

Hi I will be in Gimhae/Busan but I am happy to travel to other areas. :D

HI , I am alone in Gumi as of now, anyone can be of my friend , i want gud friendship who can speak english and wanna see more areas in South korea .

pls reply me .

Welcome on board AgarwalGagan ;)

Thanks Yud.

Hello all,

Also looking for freinds who speaks both Korean and English, I am from Uzbekistan, mother of 2kids, Pls let's make friends,and spend good times, here in Daegu(my request is focused more to family friends kind of stuff:)

Hi,  Angel.
I am living here in daegu since 2 years and half, and I like it so much, and I think you will too, so want   you to be a friend of me?
Your welcome here

hi! I'm korean n living in deagu.exactly I want to have friends of english speaker as I 'm interested in other country life n mind.also I can help u if u need to know some of infrom for living in korea well cuz I had been some country before but at the time I really wanted to get helping from the country people so I will do that n also I love trip so we can catch up some time if u want to have good trip. I can not speak english well but I think we can have communication so just leave msg ([email protected])

Am looking for good friends in all part of South Korea both male and female.God bless you all.

hi all

Also looking for friends who speaks English  I am from Mexico, I'm living in yongin since march, well have a great night everyone.