Want to make some new friends in Korea.

Hello ! My name is Mafei. I come from China. From next month , I will start to work in Korea as a Chinese teacher.

I hope to make some new friends in Korea. I like music , travel and reading books. I also enjoy cooking. Learning language is also my hobby.

You can add me on skype Mafei1271756

or write email to me [email protected]

waiting for your reply. I am arriving on 26th Jan.

Hello everyone. My name is Davi. I am from Sao Paulo, Brazil and was raised and lived most of my life in Los Angeles California. I am now trying to live here in Seoul Korea so right now i'm looking for a job. Can anybody help me? I speak fluent English, Portuguese, Korean, and Spanish. Appreciate the help. Would love to make new friends as well here in Korea. Thank everyone!

Hi Davi,

Welcome to Expat.com!

You may start a new topic concerning your job search on the South Korea forum.

I wish you get lots of new contacts here.
Christine

Thanks Christine!

Hello Davi, are you already in Seoul now? or planing to go?

Hi Mafei, welcome to Korea, Seoul

Hi Reliez, nice to meet you.

I'm already here!

Hi there, welcome to Korea.

Andrew

Hello everybody! thanks for the warm welcome!

I am in Seoul now!

Make genuine rather than casual friends -SK network bond is strong, highly extensive- comparable to blood family-a way to discover local secrets to enjoy SK is through the network.

Hi guys, my name is MARTIN.. I'm in East Africa at the moment by my dream is to live in South Korea.. learn that language.. and have friends there.. hahah I don't know any one there yet! I wanna make some friends there first. my email is leilam03[@]gmail.com and we can also talk on Skype sometimes. my Skype name is luthermartins1

Hello!!my name is Hussenah....Am frm Africa....I Love South Korea...Its My Drm Country N I Wish To Go To A Theatre School There Some Day...I Love K pop.....I Also Wish To See Them My Korean Celebrity When I Come...I Love You All....I Wish To Also Make Frnds Here.....This Is My Fbk I'd You Can Inbox Me A Personal Message....Hussenatou Kehinde Diallo....