Swimming

Honestly, I never did swimming, but always loved to do so. Do you think I can learn now? I am 30 and definitely not-slim.

any idea, where can I find such trainer who can teach me from basic?

Never too late to set yourself new goals

But would it be doable for me or not?

No one is too late when it comes to learning....you just need to empty your cup first in order to have it filled again...

It's definitely doable man....swimming is easy, doesnt have to be a rocket scientist to learn the sport...

Ok, now I will look for someone (patient enough) to train me on that.

pkmusd wrote:

But would it be doable for me or not?

There's no age for learning; only the string will is required. good Luck :)

I learned how to swim when I was 27. It was an 8 weeks course conducted by two different trainers with two different training styles, I start floating, which is the single most important thing in learning how swimming, in week 3.

Now I dive from time to time and do snorkeling regularly :D

pkmusd wrote:

Honestly, I never did swimming, but always loved to do so. Do you think I can learn now? I am 30 and definitely not-slim.

any idea, where can I find such trainer who can teach me from basic?

Join Body Master or Fitness Time they have trainers and can train you well .. plus there is no age limit on learning swimming llollzxzx .. :D

No age limit in learning to swim, since it can also save your life one day. Which city are you wanting to find lessons? That would help people give you some suggestions as to where to go.

You're not slim? Definitely swimming is the best way to trim down :-) Enjoy..there are no rules/qualifications/ boundaries in learning

Youtube is not a bad place to start with :P

Just release your body in the water. No need for a teacher just do be afraid from water and it will be easy  :)