Weekend PARTY (western compound)

Ladies n gents .. here's a great chance to have some real fun this weekend !

Friday May 23rd (9 pm till 2 am)
DJs playing your favorite hits !
Dance the night awaay !!
Pool available if u wanna get ur swimsuit and hop in ! Shisha available along with other food snacks and drinks !
Other surprises throughout the night !

Entrance fees : 50 SR for ladies, 100 SR for men,

Interested people may contact by PM or mail, should send name, nationality and pic

Really, this is how you invite to people  :huh: ,first of all 100 bucks for men  :lol:  ,but next thing you are going to notice is all the huge responces you are gonna get from Male category and irrespective of cost.And is this even legit ,if it is then i might have second thoughts ,cause it would be fun,being a dj myself  :/

Cool down zubaid, party details are as mentioned above, both genders and all foreign nationalities are welcome, the event host always assures to balance it for genders and he'll send to confirmed guests only based on few clubbing rules ( ladies free hrs, face control, limited count for single men...etc.)
As for the "legit" thing, not sure if u r aware enough of the rules here but there's nothing like "legit parties" concept that's why it's mostly hosted in a western compounds, but u may skip that one if u r still having "we may all get arrested by the end of the night" kinda thought

gentler wrote:

Cool down zubaid, party details are as mentioned above, both genders and all foreign nationalities are welcome, the event host always assures to balance it for genders and he'll send to confirmed guests only based on few clubbing rules ( ladies free hrs, face control, limited count for single men...etc.)
As for the "legit" thing, not sure if u r aware enough of the rules here but there's nothing like "legit parties" concept that's why it's mostly hosted in a western compounds, but u may skip that one if u r still having "we may all get arrested by the end of the night" kinda thought

:D  Nay,ohh well ya i never had that thought that you might all get arrested :/  ,but the main thing is who is organiser of the party and why do you need nationality and i dont mind the pic .Can you just expain this whole process.
And by the way anyone just comes around this site saying there is a party in western compound and there is lot of fun for everyone sounds surely tempting but also fishy FYI.

why the sexism with regards to fees?

Trap you  have never been to Vegas have you???? Women are almost always free to get into any of the clubs and the men have to pay. There is also always a stricter dress code for the men to follow. It is because the clubs want there to be more females then males. Also where the women are the men will follow :)

I would love to come, I would like to breathe a little home-like atmosphere, what should I do ? My phone is 0557929732.
Ciao

stressedmom wrote:

Trap you  have never been to Vegas have you???? Women are almost always free to get into any of the clubs and the men have to pay. There is also always a stricter dress code for the men to follow. It is because the clubs want there to be more females then males. Also where the women are the men will follow :)

Lol I haven't been to Vegas, but that's everywhere in the US, not just in Vegas!  And I do know the reason(s), I just wanted the OP to try to explain it :D

Sorry guys/girls who couldn't be confirmed as the guest list was almost closed, due to such short notice that we already warned the host abt, hopefully next time he'll announce it a bit earlier and give us more time to arrange

let me know please

@ ra malik > If you would like to meet with other expats and do something fun, i think that you should join this meet-up : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=369421:D

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hey

When next party coming.  I wanna bring my wife she bored in riyadh

Email me

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

hi dear ,

i am pakistani nationality add my num in the group contact me for the next party xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You may exchange them via the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Oh please me too! It has been long since I attended a party! xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You may exchange them via the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct